Thread: Last Chance to Battle Gym Leaders of PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Last Chance to Battle Gym Leaders of PokeBay!

Hi guys, the current format of the Gym Leaders of PokeBay: New Rising is shutting down temporarily from 30th September (29th in North/South America). The reason being due to a lack of interest and to allow Challengers and Gym Leaders time to build their teams without a need to rush any preparations they wish to make. The new format of the Gym Leaders of PokeBay: New Rising will open in or around the time of Late October to Late November. With this new format, there will be several changes:

1. An Elite Four will be installed.
    2. A Champion will be installed.
    3. A Fairy Type Gym Leader will be installed.
    4. A New Gym Badge System may be installed.
    5. The Gym Leaders of PokeBay: New Rising will be renamed The Official PokeBay League.

So with these changes coming soon, we hope you have an enjoyable experience with battling the Gym Leaders for the remaining 3 weeks of Generation 5 and in the future with Generation 6.

As the Gyms are closing soon, feel free to gather as many badges as you can before time runs out!

Also finally a note to current Generation 5 Gym Leaders who will NOT be buying X and Y or participating in Generation 6's PokeBay League. Could you please hand in your resignation notices ASAP so I can track how many new spots will be open for the Generation 6 Gyms. Thanks.

So that's all the GLOP: NR News for now, we hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

Prof. Nick
    Owner and Administrator of the Gym Leaders of PokeBay: New Rising.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome Nick! Looking forward to this! Can't wait for X and Y!!!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have another idea for the new format.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! ^_^ Can't wait! I'll probably wanna switch from Water to Fairy btw, especially with MegaMawile now ^_^
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you tell me if the ghost position id free if so would like to apply

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So excited for the Ice pokemon yayyyyy ^^ FREEZE DRY! xD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Trainer Charlie View Post
    So excited for the Ice pokemon yayyyyy ^^ FREEZE DRY! xD
    I love that I already know I'm gonna have to use that xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright guys, thanks for a good run of battles these past few months. I look forward to seeing you all for the reboot in a few weeks!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool I hope I can be a fire gymleader because I really like the last evolution of Fennekin! And mega charizard X is also super awesome!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will be waiting for battles