Thread: RNG

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 49 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

RNG

Are there any people who can use rng properly? The thing is I want to make a team with perfect Iv's and some of them I want shiny as well (i have the ones i want listed in another thread) but the problem is 1- I refuse to breed over 60000 eggs for perfect iv's and on top of that I want some shiny 2- I tried to use rng like 20 times and failed miserably. Now if u can help me plz pm me I can offer event pokemon such as Meloetta Keldeo Rayquaza Victini Jirachi and a few other non event legendaries

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm too busy to do anything for you but I've done it a lot, in fact I have over 100 RNG'd Pokemon after counting. I'd have to say make sure all your info is 100% correct, any slight error will mess up the entire science behind RNG and get you the wrong seed. Also remember that you need to save at a certain time, and be ready with sweet scent, honey, or in front of an event Poke; waste no time getting to battle that Pokemon. For eggs make sure you are in front of the daycare man and that you get the egg immediately.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 49 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Snorting View Post
    i already saw that video -_- its not very helpful

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ~Linux Mint~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 49 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok i went to the website and all i think i keep failing when it comes to the chatot part

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    are you trying to advance the ivFrame or pidFrame?
    ~Linux Mint~

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 49 | Offers: 41 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i set the parameteres and foud a seed now i dunno what to do ._.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    make sure your screen is set up http://www.pokebay.com/forums/album....achmentid=6229 Pm if you need help
    ~Linux Mint~