Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .:LEAKED:. Final Starter Evolutions!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    I'm referring to the actual sprite-work, it looks terrible, not to mention strangely out of proportion..
    There are 3D graphics now, and the older games had 2D graphics. Technically it's not a sprite if it's 3D, and the proportion issue probably just had to do with the angle and the possibility that this was taken on 3D mode. Honestly all the Pokemon look pretty bad with this new method imo but it's accepted.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nintendo said they're fakes.
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kyurem-B View Post
    Nintendo said they're fakes.
    i hope

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still doubt they're fake.. I mean, maybe, but with all the leaks and videos out it's kind of hard to fake a video, now isn't it? Especially when it's not a screenshot-video, it's a video taken of game footage, which makes faking it even harder. Find a video on youtube and see if it's fake...

EDIT:
    Seems like it's hard to find a video where Delphox is in battle. See if anyone finds anything. All the images are different though..
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 10-09-2013 at 03:27 AM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManyFacesOfGlalie View Post
    EDIT:
    Seems like it's hard to find a video where Delphox is in battle. See if anyone finds anything. All the images are different though..
    Check my post on page 1.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i am going to get frokie

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well; i dont think their fake

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    confirmed not fake. I got the game, and they al evolve into "that" :/ Froakie is the best ^-^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love the final evolution of Froakie. Greninja looks amazing!!! I was planning on Fenniken, but when I saw Delphox I wasn't impressed, and Greninja looks so cool....I've converted to Froakie now!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm still gonna use Fennekin!