Thread: anyone willing to trade a mega charizard X for a Y one?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

anyone willing to trade a mega charizard X for a Y one?

Only a few more days till the release of pokemon X and Y!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made up my mind and im going with Y but i really want that mega Charizard x instead of Y ( they are bothcool though) will anyone be willing to trade???
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    question: will they be like white/black kyurem? i have a bad feeling that you won't be able to trade it maybe the item though

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes probably im sorry, im not sure how we will have to trade them but all i know is if there is a way to get the item over I want a megacharizard x
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm pretty sure you will be able to have mega X forms in y otherwise people arent gonna really like mega pokemon only being able to have one form of it. but nintendo may want you to buy both game for each form.
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 48 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm having a special event were you get shiny Pokemon. There's going to be number choices and around the website I'm going to be putting hints about what numbers to choose.This is an event in addition to Pokemon x and y, If you guys are interested. I'm also giving away starters in eggs!!Be alert to my trades and visitor messages. This is going to be hosted on september 11 ,2013 at 4:20 p.m. central time

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i am also getting Y

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There's different items for each Mega Form of Charizard, and each one is exclusive to one of the games. You just gotta find someone that will trade you the Charizardite X and you can get Mega Charizard X in Y.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK