Thread: Random Matchup Glitch??

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Random Matchup Glitch??

i think i have a bug in my game, because everytime i go to the woman for Random Matchup she always says that since i disconnected last time i have to wait an hour, but it always says that, even if i wait for an hour and go back to her. does anyone know how to fix this?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Have you fiddled around with the internal time on your DS at all? Sometimes that can mess things like that up.
    Gen 5 FC: 0863-5079-6380

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    not that i know of :/

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One time I had that. It was because I turned the power off and left the battle. I guess it's punishment :/

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It happens when the ds is shut off in a battle to stop people from "Rage Quitting" i beleve you can fix it by switching your ds or waiting a while.
    ~Linux Mint~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it seems to be permenant though, i cant get rid of it