Thread: Sylveon Method

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sylveon Method

Okay, the way to evolve Eevee into Sylveon is by Pokemon Amie. All you need to do is raise its affection. Proof is on Youtube.

*blue sylveon is shiny sylveon*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You forgot to mention that Affection of a Pokemon is different to the actual Happiness of a Pokemon.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    finally ive been dieing to kniw this!!@!!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Found this earlier today! You max out its Affection on Pokemon Amie and then it can evolve into a Sylveon. Kind of expected, actually xD
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManyFacesOfGlalie View Post
    Found this earlier today! You max out its Affection on Pokemon Amie and then it can evolve into a Sylveon. Kind of expected, actually xD
    Isn't that exactly what SilverStar said...?

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Nick View Post
    You forgot to mention that Affection of a Pokemon is different to the actual Happiness of a Pokemon.
    This is surprising, I actually always thought affection and happiness were classified as the same thing. Unless this is something they changed for X and Y.. How silly of me :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yess!!! So glad that I have 2 shiny eevee I male and female level 1 and 10
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have 4 shiny female eevee :3 i prepared for X
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks View Post
    This is surprising, I actually always thought affection and happiness were classified as the same thing. Unless this is something they changed for X and Y.. How silly of me :P
    Well technically Affection is more directed towards one person/thing while Happiness is usually a general term for being happy. They're basically the same thing but I guess Nintendo wanted to make the distinction..
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yep i agree with you

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Full affection and the Eevee needs to know a Fairy type move !!!!! Sylveon is awesome

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually, there is no need for it to have 5 heart affection, because I evolved my eevee into my sylveon when it had four hearts.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I believe the minimum benchmark for affection is two hearts in amie however the eevee must know a fairy type move in order to complete the evolution. If I remember correctly eevee learns fairy wind at 14, baby-doll-eyes at 20, and charm at 29. Also the two hearts grants you an exp boost for that particular pokemon and stacks with the lucky egg item. Hope this helps

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the info guys, Eevee surly has the most evolution forms