Thread: Team? (Heartgold)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Team? (Heartgold)

Hello there, and I would like to ask for assistance on a certain topic.

Do any of you have an idea for a team (natures and move-set recommendations would be nice, but just the name of a Pokemon you would recommend would be okay for me) that would include:

Feraligatr
    Ampharos

Having a good ghost type would be good but not required. Preferably found easily before the national dex.
    Check this one out: 1

Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think the only ghost type you can catch before the national dex is ghastly, which can be found in Bellsprout Tower. It evolves into haunter by leveling but it only becomes a gengar by trade. I wish I could be more helpful but I can't xD. Ghastly's a great pokemon, I had it in my party once in Soulsilver. Nightshade, Shadow Ball, and Confuse Ray are also good moves. Nightshade and Confuse Ray I think you get by leveling and Shadow Ball you get by defeating Morty - the fourth gym leader. Anyways, good luck!