Thread: Need Advice about Anything?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Need Advice about Anything?

Hey guys.
    I have decided to make a Thread for anyone who needs Advice about Anything at all, I will listen to whatever it is that you have to say, no matter how complicated. I am a very empathetic and understanding person who just puts myself in other peoples shoes and yeah... So you can post a comment below or you can simply PM me like most people do if it is to personal for you.
    Last edited by Georgia; 10-20-2013 at 09:01 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright, I have a serious issue. You ready? I can't exactly go into much detail but my friend from high school was arrested for a very serious crime back in January. So serious, that his punishment will be either life in prison or the death penalty. To this day, I have very mixed feelings about him. I thought that what he did was absolutely terrible but at the same time, he is like a brother to me and while you don't like your brother at times, you will always love your brother. Recently, I got a letter from him asking me to visit him. Should I go visit him in jail or should I decline his request?

Friend Code: 0906 5445 8830

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Omg I am so sorry I had no idea that you had commented on my Thread. I hope my answer will still be useful. If this guy is like a brother to you, In my opinion I think you should visit him and make his day, at least once to show that you care. I'm guessing you made your decision awhile ago now? I'm sorry I replied so late.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!