Thread: Mythological Creatures RP

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Mythological Creatures RP

A roleplay u.u
    (Original characters only, please)

The creatures that are allowed are: (I may add more if you leave a suggestion)
    Dragons
    Griffons
    Unicorns
    Pegasus
    Vampires
    Werewolves
    Basilisk

If you have an elemental-type creature, here is an list of examples: (Please refrain from having overly-powered characters, ie, characters that use ALL the elements or has complete control over said element, such as an earth user being able to cause large scale earthquakes. I would prefer you limit it to five.)
    (Suggestions allowed)
    Breath/Wind
    Plasma/Fire
    Ground/Earth
    Sparks/Electricity
    Water
    Ice
    Life
    Shadow
    Poison
    Space
    Void
    Time
    Mind
    Light

For example (these are two characters I will be using):

Avenir, Female
    Faoladh (A kind of werewolf, search it up if needed)
    Human/Pale and tall, black hair Wolf/Large or 'tall', jet black hair
    No powers, except shapeshifting

AND

Desper, Female
    Dragon
    Black with bright and dull green stripes
    Shadow and Poison powers
    Check this one out: 1

Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll be a dragon named
    Xyral
    Mind
    Plasma
    Shadow
    Void
    Space

A Black and blue dragoness with purple wings. her wings and body have a starry look
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i be a Basilisk? My name would be: Shoggoth and my elements are: Poison, Void, Shadows.

A black basilisk with black scales and neongreen stripes running across it's back.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 96 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I be a Pegasus? And does anyone has a cool name for a pegasus I really don't know what my name would be XD

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarbloodNightRose View Post
    I'll be a dragon named
    Xyral
    Mind
    Plasma
    Shadow
    Void
    Space

A Black and blue dragoness with purple wings. her wings and body have a starry look
    Okay, I shall add her to our characters list u.u

Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Can i be a Basilisk? My name would be: Shoggoth and my elements are: Poison, Void, Shadows.

A black basilisk with black scales and neongreen stripes running across it's back.
    Yes, you can.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meloetta View Post
    Can I be a Pegasus? And does anyone has a cool name for a pegasus I really don't know what my name would be XD
    Does she have any elemental powers? Perhaps you could name her after them.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    CURRENT CHARACTERS:

Avenir, Female
    Faoladh (A kind of werewolf, search it up if needed)
    Human/Pale and tall, black hair Wolf/Large or 'tall', jet black hair
    No powers, except shapeshifting
    NightySkies

Desper, Female
    Dragon
    Black with bright and dull green stripes
    Shadow and Poison powers
    NightySkies

Xyral
    Mind, Plasma, Shadow, Void, Space
    VoltaraDragoness

Shoggoth
    Poison, Void, Shadows
    A black basilisk with black scales and neongreen stripes running across it's back
    Cthulhu

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to be godzilla! hes my favorite character!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ps,there is only one godzilla!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!