Thread: Opinions

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Opinions

So i'm too poor to get X and Y, but i still want to know how you guys feel about it

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in love with it ^^.... does that help?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon X & Y is awesome! My Fluffy(Furfrou) & Frodo (Frogdeir) Is so cute & when I play with them in Pokémon Aime it feels like they're real!
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you're looking for something renovative, Pokemon XY's gameplay isn't going to offer anything terribly different from previous Pokemon titles. Underneath, it's still the collect/raise/defeat system you've spent decades playing.

That being said, this is the most amazing, beautiful, adorable Pokemon game ever! The improved graphics, updated poke-cries, Poke-Amie ... I love it! It's been a long time coming that they would release a Pokemon game that took full advantage of the game system it was on, and this is just simply amazing!

One of the things I love the best is being able to see who else is online at the same time as me throughout the world, and being able to initiate battles, trades, and friendships. I am in Poke-heaven!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same classic game, lots of really nice frills. And the super-training makes EV training a bit more interesting, too. Both the super training and the mini games in Amie make nice little breaks when you're bored of fighting/training/trying to catch 'em all.
    Gen 5 FC: 0863-5079-6380

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Never before had I got so much enjoyment out of a Pokemon Game, before the first Gym. It's a simply beautiful game.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Like Charlie said....I'm in freaking love with it! It's Amazing and holy crap it's addictive! Pokemon X is a fun and beautiful game.