Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first shiny Pokemon you caught?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question What was the first shiny Pokemon you caught?

Sadly the first shiny Pokemon i caught in the wild was from Pokemon white........... and it was a darn Tranquill (Male and it is now a Unfezant....=D). I obtained my other shiny Pokemon through trade or a friend!
    Kami-sama

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first wild shiny was a bagon in sapphire version (3rd gen) Now I have over 40 and am kinda obsessed with shinies!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was a Geodude... I just saw him and I was in love, that sexy sexy gold figure, so beautiful.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Tranquill was green............ it was blah... when i saw it haha
    Kami-sama

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Come to think of it, my first shiny was Gyarados. "FOREVER ALONE"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny EVER was when I was 8 years old and didn't know what shinies were yet. I ran into a golden Mightyena in Emerald version, and I tried to catch it, but it had Run Away ;_;

And the first shiny that I CAUGHT was a shiny Magnemite in Soul Silver, which led to me becoming a full-on shiny hunter ^w^
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Technically my first (and most people's) was a Gyarados...but my first seen in wild was Audino

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Apart from the Shiny Gyarados from Gold/Silver that you have to see I've never seen/caught/bred a Shiny Pokemon. I have spent hours hunting but never got one. Perhaps I'm the only person to never have a shiny

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny (apart from the red gyarados) was an electrike in pokemon ruby. never had one since

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have never caught seen or bred one but i im trying to breed one and trying to defeat my diamond again to get the relocater
    love <3 lucario
    love <3 zoroark
    they would make the best tag team

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well anyone who has heartgold and soulsilver will be able to catch a shiny gyrados or as everyne calls him red gyrados you cna catch him at the lke of rage
    shiny squirtle :P

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    just got a shiny butterfree in pokemon white

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the first one i ever caught was snorunt in diamond (i accidentally killed red gyarados when i met it TT_TT and then i lost the game...)
    ---------------------------------------
    I am Sherlocked

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first that I caught(not counting Red Gyrados on SS) was a shiny Ursaring on SS. I probably ran into tons of others, but never knew what they were, so Ursaring was the first I caught

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 60 | Offers: 57 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Weedle on HG evolved it to beedrill traded it though ;_;