Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first shiny Pokemon you caught?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first shiny that I ever caught... was a Shiny Corsola on my Black... I'm such a dork...
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I didn't catch it, I just randomly got it from reviving a root fossil. Shiny lileep on my Black 2... Sassy nature, but I'm not complaining.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First was back on Gold, a shiny ursaring. Then caught a shiny tentacruel on platinum a couple weeks ago when traveling to E4. Then had a chimchar up for a piplup on GTS and someone sent me a shiny piplup over! I was shocked!! lol

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 61 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've only caught one shiny Pokemon ever It was a level five Mareep in HG. :3 It was funny 'cause I had already caught one right before that one and I wasn't paying attention to the game when it 'sparkled' and I was like, "Why does it look pink? I could have sworn Mareep was yellow." So I caught it and was so happy. :3 Immediately released the other one.
    Shiny mega Ampharos FTW!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first shiny I ran into was in crystal version and it was a shiny zubat but unfortunately it was in a cave and I hate caves so much I kept fleeing from everything I ran into just to get out of there faster, I forgot my repels and kept running into wild Pokemon every two steps that I took so out of frustration I ended up running away from it on accident, but the first shiny I ever caught would be a shiny Zigzagoon in Pokemon Sapphire, I don't have that one anymore but now I got a new one through Gts negotiations about three weeks ago so I'm happy to have my old pal back even if it's not the exact same one. ^-^

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    The first shiny I ran into was in crystal version and it was a shiny zubat but unfortunately it was in a cave and I hate caves so much I kept fleeing from everything I ran into just to get out of there faster, I forgot my repels and kept running into wild Pokemon every two steps that I took so out of frustration I ended up running away from it on accident, but the first shiny I ever caught would be a shiny Zigzagoon in Pokemon Sapphire, I don't have that one anymore but now I got a new one through Gts negotiations about three weeks ago so I'm happy to have my old pal back even if it's not the exact same one. ^-^
    Cant believe you didnt attempt to catch that. Would of been awsome.

I thought there would be more red gyarados here. Which is what mine was, In Pokemon Silver.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In sixth gen I found my first wild Shiny in a long time - Shiny Woobat!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was a tentacool, but that's when I had no idea what a shiny was, but I thought the color scheme was nice so I caught with a great ball in pokemon sapphire or emerald.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tentacool in Heartgold!
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not counting gbcolor's red gyrados. My first shiny was a male audino in black. I immediately boxed him because he was adorable. I'd alwys wanted a shiny, but never had any luck. C: after that I'd gotten many more.
    An emolga less than a day later, a shiny rattata, then espurr(now a male meowstic) and swirlix. And someone wondertraded me a shiny luvdisc named "Marryme?" And i thought that was super adorbs.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny pokemon I ever caught was a green rattata in Pokemon Gold Version on gameboy colour

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was mightyena on emerald and I had no idea what it was all I knew was it was gold and awesome! I guess that's when my love for dark pokemon started :3
    "Mata kondo da"

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was either golbat or gastly can't remember which one
    One was in emerald one was in leafgreen

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first was a shiny tentacool in gold version. Before red gyrados. I trained surfing a lot. Loved the song and good experiencel

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was a shiny alomomola...
    (Not counting the first SELF-caught shiny, somebody (probably Japanese) gave me a shiny gulpin.)
    Then, I hatch a shiny honedge,
    And after, I caught a shiny relicanth.

Not much shiny there...
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 12-15-2013 at 11:29 PM.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!