Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first shiny Pokemon you caught?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I caught mine on pokemon pearl It was golbat but it evolved into crobat. still have it!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny pokemon I ever seen and caught would be a shiny spoink in Ruby. I didn't know shiny pokemon existed during that time but spoink was my favorite pokemon of all and I spent hours trying to find one. When I saw it I didn't really notice the colors. I was just happy to see one. My cousin then later told me about the special pokemon I caught.
    Name: Brenda
    FC: 3737-9781-7732

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first shiny pokemon I ever caught was a shiny Latios. What was really funny is that I wanted a non shiny Latios. I chased that pokemon everywhere and when I finally found it I was disappointed. It was shiny. I had owned like 5 shiny Latios that I didn't want because they where from trade and I was soo happy that I was getting a normal Latios that belonged to me. lol. Still he's around level 95 now and is like my best friend.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was the shiny Gyarados from Pokemon Silver lol.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first was a shiny Keldeo

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gyarados on POKEMON sILVER OR GOLD, (GBCOLLOR). I didn't realise that, and i even didn't knew they exist, when i meet a strange Donphan, just catched, so i saw it was BROWN!!!!!!!! got some information, lernt abaut shiny, and got obsessed!!!!!!! one day, after attacking a Machoke, i realised it was Shiny, OHKO!!!!!!!! and it was gone, death!!!!!! Sure one of worst days on my life!!!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first was a Machoke in Victory Road on Pearl.It was the first shiny i seen I dont like green all that much so i released it.I was little though

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was a Pidgy in Leafgreen!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was a male nidoran in HG.I was looking for a abra and almost ran away but i noticed it was a male and realized it was shiny.I traded it though.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First and only shiny I caught - a blue voltorb in SS lol. I saw a shiny hariyama once but that was in a PC rom.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 133 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shiny spearow hg

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just bred my very first shiny today! I now have a shiny Snivy. As I said before I've never seen/caught/bred a shiny before so I'm quite happy with that.

It took me a lot of breeding (had to breed hundreds of Snivy to get the shiny).

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    first shiny i caugt was a shiny deoxys in emerald, my gameboy was glitching and it was making every encountered pokemon shiny and legit,how many people can say they caught a legit shiny deoxys lol

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first shiny I ever caught was a shiny Buneary. Its coloring just makes it seem so much cuter! But then I went and traded it. I regret it to this day.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    FIRST SHINY WAS MY HO-OH infected with pokerus