Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first shiny Pokemon you caught?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    i soft reseted on my diamond an caught a shiny arcues
    Must've used AR. No way on earth can you legitimately get a Shiny Arceus. It is 'Shiny Locked'. So either you are lying or you hacked it.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Altaria and I caught her a few days ago in White 2.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A kricketune when i was running trying to go to that water place in pearl

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've NEVER caught a shiny pokemon myself.

I've tried countless times to chain them in Pearl, but I always break it and rage quit.

I have 5 1/2 boxes full of shinies through trading through the GTS, but..
    Yeah.
    Would be nice to catch one on my own. *HEADDESK.*
    But my first ever shiny was a Dratini, and I still have him today. <3
    Last edited by carcinoGeneticist; 11-05-2012 at 08:24 PM.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Saw a tentacool in gold but had no pokeballs. First caught is Dorado, my golden Altaria. Found it as a Swablu in platinum.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I've never caught one in the wild. The first (and only) I've ever seen wild was a Graveler in Diamond and I had all level 100s with me and only one Ultra Ball -___- But I learned Shiny Breeding and I have TONS of shinies! In fact my team is like all shinies
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shiny poliwirl. politoad now.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my first was in ss my first shiny GOLDEN ratatta (reason why was i was rushing into a town) my first shiny in b/w was actually a funny coincidence XD mt friend said( i lent him that ratatta and deleted his game...)im not gonna find a shiny again then 5 minutes later...BAM shiny deerling! so funny

.... .... I accept any challenge... You have to offer...

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny was on Gold Version and was a shiny Nidorina and shiny caterpie during bug catching contest. Then later on Silver version I found a shiny horsea in whirl islands and later a shiny zubat. Those are the only games I have caught shinies. I have bred only one shiny and that was on Black Version thus far and that was my eevee that I bred this last Christmas. It was funny I was saying how great it would be to get a shiny eevee for a present and a few minutes later the egg hatched as a shiny eevee.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 49 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my first shiny is a blur it was either a ratata in HG or a cherim in Platinum and I lost both of them because my brother wanted to play my HG and deleted them
    Team Popplio ��
    it's cute OK stop being mean

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was swadloon. I was so excited, my parents thought I was being murdered... :-) :-) :-)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first Shiny was a Red Rhyhorn from Ruby and then a month later a Shiny Linoone on Emerald

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was a Shiny Dratini.... NOT FROM WHITE 2!!!!!!!!!
    (frm Platinum...)
    #needsmega

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The fist shiny pokemon I caught was a shiny poocheyna in emrald and she is now a shiny mightyena and I love her dearly!! her name is Xion!
    Keep filling up that pokedex!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my first was a shiny kangaskhan that I caught in white. I was a bit dissapointes about the colouring though
    Making my grand return!