View Poll Results: What would you rate this story?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 Star

0 0%
  • 0.5 Star

0 0%
  • 1 Star

0 0%
  • 1.5 Stars

0 0%
  • 2 Stars

0 0%
  • 2.5 Stars

0 0%
  • 3 Stars

0 0%
  • 3.5 Stars

0 0%
  • 4 Stars

0 0%
  • 4.5 Stars

1 25.00%
  • 5 Stars

0 0%
  • INFINITE STARS! I WANT MORE OF THIS!

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ongoing story

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so red, blue and ruby are here... are you sure they are siblings? in the comics, red and blue cant stand each other, let alone stand being siblings. and if this is related to the pokemon adventures characters, are any others coming? like the Johto trio? (A.K.A: Gold, Silver and Crystal.) and you might want to look up their personalities because i don't think Red and Blue are related and they want to rip each other apart.
    other than that, good chapter.
    Hold my beer and watch this!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Actually, chapter 5 will explain everything. Gonna post it soon.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And to answer your questions, Im not following the fanfics. I am just making pokemon references.
    Respect my Authoritay!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in chap two u said josh killed josh lol other wise it was awesome

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh. my. god. CLIFFHANGER!!! how can the main character just DIE???? i must have next chapter!!! must!!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The next chapter will be post soon.
    Respect my Authoritay!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GAH!!! MUST HAVE NEW CHAPTER NOW!!! NEED END OF STORY SO BAD!!!!!! SHINY UMBREON MUST HAVE IT!!! MUST!!!!!!!!!!!! no seriously, when is the next chapter going to be out?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    btw... chomp o squirtle? what's a nobanga raquaza?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a writer's block and many things to do, especially school, so it might be a while. PS. A Nobunga rayquaza is a japanese event rayquaza?
    Respect my Authoritay!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter 6 and above will be posted below.
    Respect my Authoritay!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter 6 – “Was it all true?”
    Thought Lanwond. “Did it all happen? Was he trying to save a world overruled by zombie plagues? Was the event of him meeting his brothers was true? Did they really kill him?” thought Lanwond. But all didn’t matter for him as he was waking up from his bed. Just as his normal schedule, Lanwond made his breakfast, brush his teeth, ate his breakfast and went to work. He worked in a company called 4GTel. Every day his duty was to make and build. He was happy to receive his monthly check, along with bonuses. But in his mind, he was fighting back. “This is not me! I don’t work! This is not my life! Am I living in someone else’ live?” screamed Lanwond, in his mind. Surely he could not be in someone else’s body, how is it even possible? He decided for it to let aside and went to sleep.
    “Wake up. This is all a dream. You are just dreaming of images manipulated by your mind” “You are not dead.”
    Respect my Authoritay!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Chapter 7 – The truth reveal
    “What do you mean?” asked Lanwond. The voice replied “Lanwond, your purpose of your existence has not been fulfilled. You may not die until you manage to stop the epidemic.” “But how? I am just only one man! How can I do this on my own?” stated Lanwond. “You will meet many people along the entire story of your existence, and the first few you met were just the beginning. You will have to see Red, Blue and Ruby no matter what path you take.” “But I don’t want to meet them…” “It must be, your destiny has been set for you even before you were born. You cannot oppose your destiny, unless you have the power to twist your destiny into something else. Until you fulfill your destinies, you may not die.” Replied the voice. Lanwond began to ask who the voice was and why did it tell him things like that, but before that happened, a bright white light blinded his sight. He had another chance to be in this world and he would not be alone. “Am I dreaming?” questioned Lanwond.
    Chapter 8- Recovery
    “Ugh, my whole body is aching and bleeding at the same time.” “I have to find a first-aid kit somewhere to stop the bleeding.” Said Lanwond. He was screaming in pain while finding a kit. There, he recognized an abandoned refugee. “I know there’s a kit somewhere.” He was searching the place from up to down, left to right. He found a kit inside a wardrobe. The wardrobe was rotting terribly and bad smells were coming from it. “Gagh! I can’t breathe! God help me I find a medicinal kit here before I violently vomit. Doesn’t Oak clean this place?” whispered Lanwond. “Oak! Where is he?” was the first thing that came to his mind. “Chomp. Chomp. Chomp. Chomp.” Voices can be heard near. “Shoot! Oak is eaten by zombies! How can I escape this?”
    Puzzle 01:
    Escape from the zombie.
    Help! Lanwond is stuck in the wardrobe! And a zombie is near his range! What can he do? The only items available in the room were pokeballs containing a bird, an Slakoth, and a Slaking. What should he use?

(PUZZLE TIME ADDITION)
    Respect my Authoritay!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pOST Your answers here.
    Respect my Authoritay!