Thread: SYLVEON PLZ?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

SYLVEON PLZ?!

i am in desperate need for a sylveon. I would love for it to be female. eevees can be found on route 10.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can probably get you one soon, not sure tho

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    omg that would be wondervul
    -Voltaradragoness!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^.^ I just caught an Eevee, do you want me to evolve it to Sylveon for you? Not sure when I could trade

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont have an evee but i know where you can trade someone for it(in the game i mean!)
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    where bro?
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think that when you get to the final gym leader,theres gonna be a guy in the pokemon center whos going to ask you to trade an umbreon for it or something.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!