Thread: Gameplay teams

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Gameplay teams

When you're playing the game, you're constantly catching new Pokemon and forming new teams to get you through the story. My question is - What Pokemon are you using? Post your teams here, Pokemon you hope to capture, and any Mega Evolutions you have or are going to use! This is prior to post-game, it is just for story teams.

Bubbles the Greninja
    Fleurie the Floette
    Sploosh the Malamar
    Mothman the Hawklucha
    Charchar the Charmeleon
    Blade the Honedge

I'll be updating this as I go through, but as of yet, this is my team after beating 2 gyms!
    My plan is to start using Charmeleon again, and then once I get Eevee I'll try evolving it into Sylveon (but I think I'll keep using Fleurie as my Fairy-type). I also can't wait for Mega Gardevoir, but that's post-game :/
    Last edited by TheManyFacesOfGlalie; 10-16-2013 at 03:17 AM.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm currently with:

Greninja - Level 37.
    Blaziken/Mega Blaziken - Level 43.
    Venusaur/Mega Venusaur - Level 36
    Doublade - Level 42.
    Tyrunt - Level 35.
    Lucario/Mega Lucario - Level 33.

I too want Sylveon, I was looking at using Electrike also to get a Manectric ready for the Manectricite at the end of the game. And I'm going to ask my Girlfriend if she can trade me an Aggron also.

Edit 15/10/2013: Now added Blaziken/Mega Blaziken and Doublade.
    Edit 17/10/2013: Now added Greninja and Venusaur/Mega Venusaur. Hunting the Dusk Stone on Route 13 to evolve Doublade into Aegislash.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 10-16-2013 at 09:29 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My team:

Blaziken
    Charizard
    Thrid evolution of froakie - Named S.Ninja
    Lapras
    Sylveon
    Lucario

I'm planning to dump lapras for honedge.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is currently -

Silver the Sylveon
    Xerneas
    Blaziken (Mega)
    Pyro the Charizard (Mega)
    Sariel the Delphox
    Lucario. (Mega)

This team has no strategy whatsoever, it's just hit-and-run. Since I'm not doing WiFi battles this gen, it's just a team to get me through the game.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is currently;

Frodo (3rd froakie evo)
    T-Flame (Talonflame)
    HappyGoaty (Skiddo (Happily got from Snowy)
    IronCourage (Lucario)
    Fuffy (Furfrou) <She's just wonderfrou
    Eevee.

EDIT: recieved Eevee from Damian & he is now on my team instead of Draco. Soon to be Sylveon!
    Last edited by Porygon-ZZZ; 10-15-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.