Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your dearest Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Your dearest Pokemon.

Not your favorite kind of Pokemon, not your favorite type of Pokemon, I mean your dearest and eldest friend from the games. We all have a Pokemon that we like to use a lot, one that we got long time ago, the one you wouldn't trade it for anything, not even for a LEGITLEGENDARYPOKEMANULTRARAREANDSTUFF.

Which Pokemon is it?, Does he have a nickname?, Why is he so special for you over the rest?, Does it have an uncommon special move? Since when do you have it?, ETC.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a zoroark from the gamestop event that i nicknamed him shadow.one of my friends came over and deleted all my data when i was asleep at night.i never talked to him again.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My first shiny, that I got back in November of 2010. A Magnemite on SoulSilver (now on Black, and evolved to Magnezone), which I named XBZ-X50-00. It's Quiet nature, Sturdy ability, and currently at level 85. I would never trade it for anything, and means the most to me out of all my pokemon (even more than my other shinies).
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, adding my own Pokemon.

My Gardevoir, it's not a Shiny but I had a hard time to get her. Then why is she so special? Because she has the move "Mega Kick".

Not a hacked Pokemon, I got it by a bet. A friend told me I could never make a Pokemon to learn a rare move, and then we did a bet of money. My steps were these:

1.- I transfered a Duskull to Fire Red.
    2.- I evolved it into Dusclops.
    3.- I teached him Mega Kick.
    4.- I transfered it to Ruby.
    5.- I made him breed with a Gardevoir.
    6.- Lots and lots of tries until I got the Pokemon.

Currently she is at level 94, and the moves: Psychic, Mega Kick, Hypnosis and Dream Eater.

True Story.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I recently obtained a shiny Chikorita nicknamed 'Megan'. I was really happy that it was both female and shiny!
    But here's the problem I dont know whether to evolve it or put an everstone on her and stop her from evolving?
    She's level 1 and she's cute ya'noo! I wouldn't ever trade her!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 119 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 55 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That would have to be my level 100 Latios named Lati. My cousin gave it to me as a gift in Sapphire since he was going off to college and knew we wouldn't see each other often. It's the only pokemon besides my Kyogre that I keep with me whenever I get a new game.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest pokemon.....

I have about over 60 I would never trade....not even for a legit shiny mew......

But the one that means the most to me is a shiny Gothita. He is level 3 right now and I am not the OT. It means the world to me because of who is the OT and that they gave me it. I have roughly 60-100 other pokemon I would NEVER trade.

But that Gothita means the most to me. No it is not the pokemon I have had the longest, I havent even had it a full month.
    (on Pearl the ones that mean the most are a shiny starly and machop. From the same person)

Out of the ones where I am the OT my favorite is my Serperior. Just because of the nickname.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mine is squirtle i will never trade hin it was my first shiny pokemon legit i have it hacthe in shinho and it has the moves raindance,skullbash,iron defence and hydro pump ability torrent andmild nature alittle quick temper if cool so i transfer it to black version
    shiny squirtle :P

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine would probably have to be my suicune or my cobalion. My cobalion is level 82 and knows swords dance, sacred sword, iron head and close combat. I have trained him forever and would trade him for, hmm, lets see, NOBODY! He means the world to me. On my HG game my suicune means the world to me because of my nostolgia from playing pokemon ranger gaurdian signs. I always use my suicune as he is level 95. On PRGS I would always use him to do the cool walking on water trick. HE is sick and am NEVER planning on trading him!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon is my Samurott.He was the first pokemon I ever got.Well as a Oshawott.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i had a zoroark named shadow.one of my friends came over and deleted my data and lost shadow.that is how i became shadowzoroark.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i love vincent my victini hes not old but hes my first event poke wich sounds lame cus ive been playing pokemon for years but i love him cus he has very high stats and looks adorible
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest Pokemon that I obtained in a game is My Samurott I got from Pro Juniper. I nicknamed it Oshie when it was just an Oshawott. I trained it all the way to level 100 using 2 Rare Candies. It knows Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail, Water Gun, and Hydro Cannon. I used him every time I battled anyone. It might not be shiny, but suprisingly, i wouldn't trade it for a Keldeo.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The pokemon I would never give up has got to be my shiny spoink I got in Ruby which I nicknamed Precious. Ruby was the first pokemon game I ever played but it didn't belong to me. It was my cousin's. He saw that I really wanted him to keep that pokemon in the game and never lose her that he hadn't touched the game until diamond and pearl came out then he transferred her into my diamond game and then black. I still have her to this day and she is now a Grumpig.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest pokemon would be my Extreme Speed Dragonite whom I nicknamed Robert. He was awesome! He's still in my Soulsilver though.