Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your dearest Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was the Spiky Eared Pichu, wish they would re code it

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is easy!
    My Garchomp is my #1 partner!
    A close second is my Kangaskhan who's been with me since gen1 and is now my mega of choice!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have had 4 absolute favorite since gen 3.
    Gen III:
    My first shiny, a Marill that I evolved into Azumarill and it was never off of my team.
    A Ninetales. I absolutely adored her. Her name was Blare. I almost cried when I reset my game and lost her.
    Gen 4:
    That Riolu egg you get from Riley? Became my favorite pokemon. As an anagram of his name, I named him Lurio. He was my favorite pokemon in that game, and led most of my battles ^^
    Gen 6:
    A Shiny Lucario that my friend gave me I love it and I'd never trade it away.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm on Y; My dearest pokemon is my Beartic, he iis the lowest level in my party, but i've had him since the game came out. I love Beartic even more than Delpox. (sorry Delpox)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    My dearest Pokemon is my Swampert named CUUTT, I got him when I was 8 years old from emerald. He has been in diamond, platinum, soul silver, white, white2, and now x and y. I cant wait for the remakes, he will be going home after all this time! I love him so much that I went threw the trouble of getting him an Assault vest to help with his crazy grass weakness.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine would have to be a Gallade nicknamed Luigi. He's been with me since Diamond and Pearl. He was my sisters Pokemon, but she let me keep him. I'm not sure If I want to transfer him to ORAS yet.
    Currently in love with someone who does not exist.

Feel free to ask for trade requests!