Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Your dearest Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My beloved Rotom-W... A Shiny, Flawess one obtained by Rhythmality, one of my closest friends on this site. It is extremely rare, and follows a standard Smogon battleset... I used it for most of the time, and it eliminated Iris's Haxorus with a critical hit Hydro Pump! I love it... and, my Shiny Staraptor that I got from the GTS. Both are valuable to me.
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Sharpedo with speed boost is my trademark hands down my Dearest pokemon. His name is KingFin with my Jaws as a father. Like you Zeus my Rotom W is handy and my Sharpedo follows the smogon set. I hope next generation to chomp some fairy's with it.
    Last edited by Sharpedo; 10-08-2013 at 02:39 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Back in Pokemon Gold I had a Typhlosion named Exbo (named after Gold's Typhlosion in the comics) and I loved him. I was able to beat everybody in the game with him and even single Red with him alone. He was THAT strong. One night the game card was damaged and all of the data was gone. I know it was not the internal battery because I had set it up with a new one just a few weeks beforehand. A lot of fun things happened in that game. I found my first shiny ever: a Shiny Swinub. Accidentally killed it
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my dearest is my slveon

its a male

my slveon is level 51

im a male and im 51 years old (JK im just nine)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't transfer up the same one through each generation, I always catch new ones, but in every game I had certain Pokemon that I'd always catch, use, and name the same way.

1st gen: Bellsprout! I love it's design and the anime was so funny with Victreebel I had to
    2nd Gen: Chinchou and Dunsparce would always appear in my team. No matter what.
    3rd gen: RALTS RALTS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE
    4th Gen: Luxray, and Porygon-Z later in the games
    5th gen: Zebstrika is mt favourite thing from 5th gen, I always had one
    6th Gen: Inkay! It's so adorable and Contrary Superpower is amazing in-game
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Lugia. I nicknamed him Silver in regular Silver, and then the battery went out... that annoying problem with the gameboy cartridges that causes your file to delete? Yeah. That. I was around 12 years old and I cried when my game was mysteriously gone. I really loved Silver, and when SoulSilver came out I got Lugia, nicknamed him Silver, and cherished him as much as my first one. He's now transferred to my Pokemon X game, and I'm hoping to get him a girlfriend soon! (That being a shiny Lugia.) I dont think he's anything special except to me.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love my Whimsicott, Its shiny and its name is Makura. Its so special to me because it took me a whole week to breed a shiny cottonee and when i finally got it I was so happy, I use it in every battle regardless if i win or lose but i will cherish it.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my blaziken

my probopass

my electivire

my conkeldurr

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Shiny Greninja, that I caught in friend safari as a shiny Frogadier. Jolly nature 2 ivs.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Gotta say it has to be Link the Shiny Ralts.. When I first started breeding for Gallade I got a shiny Ralts.. Not amazing. It was female.. And I nearly cried. I mean in the end I got a 6IV regular Ralts. But then I realised.. Justified is better than Steadfast. So I thought okay I'll breed for another Ralts.. Praying if I did get another shiny it would at least be male.. I struck gold. It was shiny, male and had HA. He only has 4IV but damn I still adore him to pieces. So yeah he's the counterpart to my other Ralts, Zelda :3

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is my first pokemon ever- a Turtwig, now a Torterra. I remember teaching it 4 grass moves because I didn't know any better still have it to this day in x with the 4 grass moves. I cried when it first evolved because I thought I lost it, but I soon realized it had just changed. It's actually a female which is rare for a starter but modest nature. No matter what, it's still very special to me
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would never let go of my shiny Froslass. My first shiny ever, plus it has very good IVs and a helpful nature. I remember how happy I felt once I got it from the day care couple and hatched it. Truly, I would not trade it for anything.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is perhaps the largest in nature, at a whooping 36 pokemon that are very dear to me. And they are the pokemon that I caught during my first playthrough of each gen of pokemon games. Each pokemon from each team had some eventfull story of being caught, one way or another (or I simply like some to be part of my team), but I am just gonna leave it at that, seeing as my post will be hella big if I storytold each capture. XD

I know that I should be more specific to the selection, but I simply can't see any other pokemon, than these 36 ones, as the dearest to me. XD

Alright, here we go:

Gen 1: Charizard, Pikachu, Alakazam, Haunter, Kabutops, Dragonite (Blue team)
    Gen 2: Typhlosion, Crobat, Scizor, Kingdra, Shiny Gyarados, Tyranitar (Silver/Crystal team)
    Gen 3: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Seviper, Milotic, Salamence, Metagross (Ruby/Emerald team)
    Gen 4: Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Lucario, Gallade, Garchomp (Diamond/Platinum team)
    Gen 5: Emboar, Cofagrigus, Braviary, Zoroark, Volcarona, Hydreigon (White/Black 2 team)
    Gen 6: Delphox, Pangoro, Aegislash, Aurorus, Sylveon, Noivern (Y team)

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest pokemon is my Charmander Drake (NO! he wasn't my first starter) because I've been working on a story for a cartoon or comic book since I was 14, I am 18 now and charmander remembers me the hero of the story, is kinda silly but important to me.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is the first pokemon I ever leveled up to level 100; a female Flygon named Soup (why the nickname I don't know). Unfortunately it was deleted when my sister deleted my sapphire game, but I still remember it.