Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your dearest Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i love my shiny bulbasaur hes now a shiny venusaur hes super powered with high stats cus i gave him the pkerus at level one
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My Shiny Jirachi and My Dewott who I nicknamed Oshy and it will always stay that way.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my dearest pokemon is my charizard i have had them since leaf green i will never give them up

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine's nothing that special... but I'd never trade away my amazing Dragonite. <3 I got him from the guy on SS as a Dratini, bred him like, a million times with a Ditto so my friends could have a Dratini as well, than moved him to Black. <3 He has a permanent spot on my team. <3
    I'm not going to...
    Raichu
    a love song... <3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    My buddy Peeks, a Raichu! XD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is my lvl 100 articuno. I put a lot of work into it and it has won every battle for me

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest pokémon is Charizard. I first got it in Pokémon Yellow and have had one in every game since.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I don't know if i am but.Im 13 and most players i meet r like 15 or 16 and they got to play the old gamees like Gold and Red.So in 2003 when Ruby first came out my bro got it and he let me play one day!i loved pokemon ever since!So i brought sapphire in late 2004 and i really didnt know what starter to pick.So i just pick anyone i thought it was gonna be hella lame but.When i got into my treecko he evolved and i felt like a good trainer.We traveled through Hoenn and i recall having Kyorge,Manetric,Swellow,Torkoal,and a Flygon.We beat all 8 gyms my Sceptile evolved really fast his moveset was Leafblade,Cut,Earthquake,and solarbeam.It was lv 78 i think and my others were pathetic they all had high 30's or mid 40's except my Flygon he was okay.So years later i was about 8 years old i saw leafgreen at gamestop i told my aunt to buy it for me.I played it alllll day long and eventually stopped when i was about to get to the Elite Four because i started watching Advance Generation.lol i was still living in Grey,Louisiana and when i was 9 my whole pokemon life changed.POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL!the very first episode i remember watching the replays of the same episode all day.Then i moved next door to my cousins.All of us used to pretend pokemon and our own journey,it was like a Oc Fanfic in real life.lol it was awesome.Then Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension came out when i was 10.Then Galctic Battles at 11.Sinnoh League Victors at 12.So when diamond and pearl games came out in like what 2008.It was me,my bro,and my cousin who brought pearl.We all wanted Chimchar and then i cousin brought the game first.I was mad but you know the feeling you get when the first thing that happens to you when u wake up is good.That happened!!I woke up with Pearl in my arms like i was hugging it without knowing it was there.Turns out my mom brought my bro and i a copy too.But i always wake up late so my bro took turtwig.I was left with lame old piplup but then the same happened with my sceptile that happened to my piplup.IT BECAME MY POKEMON THE ONE AND ONLY DEAREST OF ALL POKEMON!!!I love them i almost passed out when i lost the game in the couch.So it was then when i beat the Elite Four I migrated my Flygon and Sceptile.And turns out my empoleon was stronger than both of my cousin and bro's starter lv 96 at the end of the game.Then Platinum came out in 2009 which i glady played and i had a decent team.Now present day 2012 i stand a 13 year old almost 14 with my WHOLE CHILDHOOD in my pocket!!!!Man i love pokemon Satoshi is my role model i wanna make games cuz of that guy.lol i now own Soulsilver and Black to my collection!Thanks ZeroKnight for my shinies!lol so i guess my dearest it my lv 87 sceptile and lv 100 empoleon(dont offer to battle i dont battle on wifi)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 133 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In HG I have a salamance lv. 100 awesome pokemon that no one can beat.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first pokemon I caught in Pokemon Sapphire (excluding the starter) was a Ralts, nothing uncommon. I had a habit of nicknaming my pokemon after Musical terminologies. Vivace the Ralts. Level 3 male Ralts caught right outside of Petalburg City. I refused to evolve it beyond Kirlia because it was male. Pretty soon I transferred him throughout my GBA pokemon games; Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald. When I found out Gen IV had migration capabilities AND a male forme for Kirlia I was ecstatic. I had migrated Vivace through my friend's PalPark (he had already been able to access it) and used Vivace the Kirlia through all my Sinnoh travels; Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Vivace evolved into a Gallade at the first Dawn Stone I found. He has since been on my team from HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Black

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My most precious Pokemon would have to be my swampert. It was the first Pokemon I ever received!!!!! I was so young when i got him I named him Mick.Jr :P he is my favorite Pokemon and I would never trade him for even every other legendary Pokemon legit shiny level 100 ev trained with beneficial natures to what stats they are good at!!!!!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Last year I finally got a lv1 shiny legit adamant Giratina. A shiny I have been in search of for over 4 years now. He is now lv100 and fully EV trained. I even got a giratina off the gts just for its grisseous orb, so now he is just as I always wanted and he has NEVER seen the inside of my pc boxes lol I will never trade him for anything!!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    gotta be the lotad ive had for 5 years

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my dearest pokemon is my shiny camurupt
    or any pokemon that i have had for a long time which is too many to name
    and i love my shinies! all of them :3

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was a Level 100 Empoleon I had raised from Level 5 legibly, but she has gone to "Digital Heaven" after my friend deleted my game when I had not noticed... She went with: Magnezone, Lickylicky, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Gallade, Probopass, Dusknoir and Froslass.

I will always remember them all...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.