Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your dearest Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lv 1 Zorua, which i evolved and trained to lv 100. Sadly I traded her to a friend, who was desperate. Now i've trained my second Zoroark to lv 100. I also have my Serperior, now lv 79. I also recently traded for a shiny Ninetales lv 100, and is soon becoming one of my dearest as i use it almost 24/7 in random macthup.
    I do remember my Gengar and Weavile though(Now deleted form 4th gen)
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Golduck, Rapidash, Machamp, Pidgeot, Charizard, Torterra and Alakazam. These are my bravest, coolest and best Poké-friends EVER!

Uhm... What's up?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is a lv 100 infernape i raised from lv 5 from gen 4 now on gen 5 i know he is comin and ot rare but i love it and i try never to put it into my box NEVER! also my other teammates Gengar,abomisnow, Staraptor,Areodactal and ryperior these are my main and first final team that started my pokemon journy.. my first game was diamond so me and my friend thats a master at the game help me train and find and love these pokemon
    Last edited by Dhomie; 08-19-2012 at 11:37 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awwwww thats so cute Ds! I hate putting my starter in the PC too!! I try to always keep it with me XD This question is tough though... I mean... everytime I make a team in my games... I get attached to them... :'D My favorite pokemon i ever raised is probably my very oldest and first pokemon. Charmander. From Red Version. That was my first pokemon. And aside from Snivy, I never chose a non water starter ever, besides Charmander. (And I dont intend on getting Snivy again. I really love Oshawott) But Charmander was my first! The beginner. Who I learned how to play pokemon with! Who I made countless errors with. Who I got lost in Cerulean City with trying to find my way to Vermilion. Who stuck by me trying to beat Misty. Who I defeated Team Rocket with. Who I lost to my rival againt and won sometimes with. Who I beat Lance with. Who I thought i had become the pokemon master with only for Garyflippingoak to come out of nowhere and beat me again at the elite four!!! My Chamander was who I became Champion with. Charmander is the only starter I ever had trouble deciding to chose from over the water Starter. The other times it was water all the way, except for Snivy who I chose to change it up a bit. Big mistake... But yeah, Charmander. Got me my first pokemon team together. I didnt know anything about strategy so they had the worst moveset ever Im sure, XD but... Thats why Charmander, though I dont have the game anymore with it in it, is my dearest pokemon.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that is amazing i love fire type starters i never choose anything else Infernape/monferno/chimchar is my buddy . we didn't start off good cause of the rock gym as the first one but the road wasn't gonna be easy i knew that and when i hade to verse a gyradous(infernape is really weak against because of the fire beating water and flying beating fighting) but he was the one who defeated him on his own. i love all my other Pokemon to and if i ever lost my black i wouldn't be able to live with myself so i just keep my black in my 3ds all the time lol. I also love charmander he is a great pokemon i mean i love all the starters in a way but infernape is my fave. these pokemon where also my friends during the bad times in my life but those are over now. WHO ELSE LIKES FIRE POKEMON.
    Last edited by Dhomie; 08-20-2012 at 12:32 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've had this Gallade ever since Pokemon Sapphire (I refused to evolve it into Gardevoir since it was male). When Gen IV was announced to have a masculine evolution for Kirlia, I was ecstatic. That pokemon has been on every single one of my teams since Gen III. He is decorated with 24 ribbons. He recently helped me defeat the Unova League in Pokemon Black2.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thats cool i want a gallade

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mine is an infernape i he helped me defeat red i wouldn't trade him for anything

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Feraligator nickname Wrex, I always choose Totodile in Crystal, gold, ss, hg. Big fan of them. :]
    Last edited by xXThaiDyeXx; 08-20-2012 at 11:13 AM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All of my core team is dear and valuable to me, and I would never trade them for anything.... until my sister deletes my game.

My dearest in all the generations are Blastoise, Typhlosion, Milotic, Salamence, Samurott, and Victini. I wouldn't give up any of them, not even for a Super Special Awesome Sugarcoated Ultra Rare Superfragilisticexpialidocious Shiny Every Legendary Ever.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 37 | Wishlist Items: 77 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JunipersHelp View Post
    Awwwww thats so cute Ds! I hate putting my starter in the PC too!! I try to always keep it with me XD This question is tough though... I mean... everytime I make a team in my games... I get attached to them... :'D My favorite pokemon i ever raised is probably my very oldest and first pokemon. Charmander. From Red Version. That was my first pokemon. And aside from Snivy, I never chose a non water starter ever, besides Charmander. (And I dont intend on getting Snivy again. I really love Oshawott) But Charmander was my first! The beginner. Who I learned how to play pokemon with! Who I made countless errors with. Who I got lost in Cerulean City with trying to find my way to Vermilion. Who stuck by me trying to beat Misty. Who I defeated Team Rocket with. Who I lost to my rival againt and won sometimes with. Who I beat Lance with. Who I thought i had become the pokemon master with only for Garyflippingoak to come out of nowhere and beat me again at the elite four!!! My Chamander was who I became Champion with. Charmander is the only starter I ever had trouble deciding to chose from over the water Starter. The other times it was water all the way, except for Snivy who I chose to change it up a bit. Big mistake... But yeah, Charmander. Got me my first pokemon team together. I didnt know anything about strategy so they had the worst moveset ever Im sure, XD but... Thats why Charmander, though I dont have the game anymore with it in it, is my dearest pokemon.
    Same here with Charmander

Uhm... What's up?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest poke would probably be my Vaporeon called Vapsu. I remember getting SoulSilver as my first game, and I asked my friend who has played pokemon since it first came out if I could get an eevee in that game. When he told me that I'd get it when I'd get to Goldenrod City, I pretty muchly just ran over every trainer (with my superawesome cyndaquil/quilava, even later typhlosion called Typo) that would come by to get to Goldenrod. :P Then, when I got the eevee, I was about to throw my DS trough the window - I hadn't saved. I didn't have a ditto. And that stupid eevee was male. 38 I wanted specially a female one. So, there was nothing else to do but redo all that and this time I remembered to save. I was resetting for like an HOUR even though female eevee isn't THAT rare, and finally I got her <3 Then the next problem - water stone. It took DAYS to find it D8< Then I finally gave up and "cheated" - I went to bulbapedia and checked where I could find a water stone. I remember the moment when I finally turned my dear Vapsu into a Vaporeon. I was so excited From that moment, I have always brought Vapsu with me where ever I went in pokeworld :3

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu4 View Post
    mine is an infernape i he helped me defeat red i wouldn't trade him for anything
    Min to buddy i would never trade my infernape or put him in the box Never

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Ever since Yellow, it has been a tradition of mine to have a Pikachu in my team. I always nickname it Peeks. More recent pokes that I have fallen in love with over the generations include Umbreon, Totodile(Toto), Mime Jnr., Emolga and Mincinno! XD
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite Pokemon would have to be Swampert. I first got my Mudkip in Emerald and have since migrated him to Gen 4 and then 5. I level up all my pokemon, my ultimate goal being to get them all. As of now, Seen: 630 Obtained: 619. He always stayed on my team to help me level up all these Pokemon. I've had him for far too long and even though I could use some rare pokemon, I would rather trade anything else but my Swampert. :]