Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Your dearest Pokemon.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Milotic. When I battled Misty on SS and saw Milotic I just loved it. Then I tried every way to get a Feebas, and was determined to buy Pearl just to get the Feebas. I even played the game as fast as I could just to get to Mt. Coronet. Once I did I watched Youtube Videos, read on different Web pages and spent hours trying to get a Feebas. Once I did (I caught the two Feebas that popped up) I transfered it and went to Daisy for a week. Once it evolved... I can't even express my feelings. It wasn't shiny, but I spent such hard work on getting her, that she's my most precious Pokémon.

Right after her would be Latias. I spent almost 8 hours roaming all over Kanto to get her. My nephew was going to restart the game so I asked him to give me the Latias. I don't really use her but I would never trade her.

Yeah, neither of those are Shiny but I worked really hard on getting those two.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine would be my Stoutland. He was my first caught pokemon. I had him since level 4. I always kept him in my party and now he is level 100. I accidentally kept my Black game in my pocket and my Grandma put it in the washer and dryer. I had lost it for about 5 months. But now I have it and i traded it to my White 2 game.
    Come and join the Animal Crossing: New Leaf sports games!
    Click on this link to get to it! ---> ---> ---> http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=623

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Pokémon I would never give up would be my Shiny Rotom, which I got from a dear friend and is very rare, as it is flawess, has a OT of Batman, and has a variety of other special qualities that makes it untradeable in my eyes.
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my torterra

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Probably my wish blissey. It is just too rare to trade....
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is a shiny Japanese lvl 100 Shedinja. My Best Friend gave him to me when we were about 9 on my Pearl version. it was a way for me to remember him since we were going to different schools. all those years i would transfer up and up to the newest game so i can play with them, i still do, fast forward 5 years or so to 2013 and its freshman year day 1. after class ended I'm waiting on a friend so we ride the bus, and what do you know He shows up and well, i kinda freaked out since im not really good with talking to people, made it awkward, we got caught up and now he doesnt play pokemon, doesnt really like the same stuff anymore, so he just didnt talk to me, so every time i play pokeon i have his Shedinja in the lead of the party every time i play, for old times, to remember when we were best friends, i dont even let people touch the cartridge that his Shedinja is on, because its the last of him i have since he never talks to me anymore, go ahead and say i cant let it go, but that Pokemon has more value to me than anything i will ever have on pokemon

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pippy, the empoleon. He was my best pokemon in the team even better then my giratina. I still have him in white

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine was a dragonnite named Mr. Weather. I did not have him for long,it is not shiny, but I trained it to became a bad-strong dragonite!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    My swampert nicknamed CUUTT I got him in emerald I have traded him to newer games every year dimond/platum/soulsilver/white/white2 And soon to X I am retraining him right now by reduceing his EVs to 0 and EV training him.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my dearest pokémon is Arcenine.

it comes mostly because I love the design of that pokémon and it was one of the first that I got when I collected the pokémon cards back in '98 in Denmark.

it does not have any nickname or special moves though, but it's a pokémon that I would not trade for anything.
    Last edited by faroegirl; 09-17-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: correcting some spelling errors

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My shiny manectric, my first legit shiny as an electrike. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Also a shiny gliscor with pokerus :3333. My dearest friend was on a diamond game that I lost long ago... #riptorterra

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My shiny Stantler nicknamed Houdini. i got it in platinum version about a year ago and he's level 100 now. i wouldnt trade him for any rare legendary shiny because of the irony of how i got him. my brother bet me 20$ that i couldnt chain a shiny on the pokeradar. i did it first try and got the shiny at chain 11

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its got to be my Counter/Coat Wobbuffet. This thing is a terror to battle against, and I've gotten a lot better at predictions in battle.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still have my first gen 3 starter, my trustworthy Swampert. Who is a rare case since it's a she. I got my Ruby on the release date and started playing the game. I just thought that every starter other than Mudkip looked really booring. I herd I like myself some mudkips. And this swampert is on level 100 and I don't even have any ideas about its EVs or IVs...

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My dearest pokemon will always be jirachi it was my first event pokemon in SS. it makes me sad to think that I transported it to black and white, then lost it) i owe it. To this day, it breajs my heart just a little when i think about that jirachi. The event level 5 jirachi that I have now will be takin well care of in x and y ^^ it needs justice!
    Last edited by Nature; 09-28-2013 at 04:46 PM.
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise