Thread: Anyone got a spare yveltal?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Anyone got a spare yveltal?

Hey, i need a yveltal but I am struggling to get one, i was wondering if someone would be so kind to trade one with me? I can get gen 6 starters for you or i have a spare moltres in my box, just ask and i'll see what i can do
    Making my grand return!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haven't you got a masterball? I was just so pissed off at the amount of team flare grunts that i just used it on it.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you're playing X and are looking for Yveltal to finish the Pokedex you can try posting a different legendary on the GTS requesting an Yveltal (make sure you specify a level for it to avoid hackers). I have like a million (not literally) Mewtwo's from Gen 3 on 5th gen that I'm waiting to transfer up and use to trade for Yveltal. Of course, that means you'd have to wait until December.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would trade mine for charazardnite x

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh yeah, and i am forgot to mention prior that i am also looking for someone to trade with a scyther for a scyther where both are holding the metal coat, anyone willing to do that?
    Making my grand return!