Thread: Tips for Evolving Kadabra safely.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Tips for Evolving Kadabra safely.

Just need some advice guys, in the future i will be needing to evolve kadabra, and im just worried about not getting my alakazam back =/

any tips on trade-evolving with strangers?

wouldnt want all my hard work raising kadabra to go wasted and robbed.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you could always just trade with a friend. If you want I could trade you then trade back

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no one i know plays =(

Quote Originally Posted by Foofighter V2 View Post
    you could always just trade with a friend. If you want I could trade you then trade back

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dizz86 View Post
    no one i know plays =(
    If you trust somebody on this site you could do this. In fact, you should look for other people that want to evolve a Pokemon by trading so that you know they'll want to trade back.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dizz86 View Post
    no one i know plays =(
    Allow me to help you. I have no need for an Alakazam personally and I have helped people evolve their Machamps and Gengars before now, so I wouldn't take it.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Nick View Post
    Allow me to help you. I have no need for an Alakazam personally and I have helped people evolve their Machamps and Gengars before now, so I wouldn't take it.
    awesome! i need to evolve my haunter i will message you soon.

If you trust somebody on this site you could do this. In fact, you should look for other people that want to evolve a Pokemon by trading so that you know they'll want to trade back.
    great advice. thank you.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll tell you what get with me because I have a haunter that needs to be gengar umong other things that I need to trade evo and I'll work with you. If you don't want to trust me you can just hold my gengar hostage....

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcat1 View Post
    I'll tell you what get with me because I have a haunter that needs to be gengar umong other things that I need to trade evo and I'll work with you. If you don't want to trust me you can just hold my gengar hostage....
    cool thanks ill let you know for my machoke later on.