Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Friend Safari: friend code exchange thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. Turn on your game.
    2. On the bottom screen, flip over to the PSS (Player Search System). It will show the people you've met online.
    3. Click on the little blue button in the top right of the PSS screen. It will connect you to the Internet.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Got it. Your third is Quilladin. ^_^
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    alright thanks, your third one is floette

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup, with the yellow flower. I'm still researching to see if it's possible to find one in the safaris with either an orange or a white flower. I know you can find them in the wild, but I've yet to see those ones in a safari...
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Also, a few notes for everyone:
    You need to add people to your friend's list to use their safari, and if they don't add you back, you can't use it.
    To get a third pokemon and Hidden Abilities you both need to have beaten the Elite Four AND be online at the same time.
    Last, here is a HUGE list of people's friend codes, along with their types and the pokemon found in each: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

Enjoy!

P.S. - You can get yourself put on that list to get added back by those people.
    I thought that I'd remembered seeing that link here somewhere! And the helpful tips are good to remember. ^_^
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys long time no see!!! Hope everyone is doing well, my 3ds FC:0576-5670-7112 Rog and for my 2ds FC: 1049-0160-8290

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rog02cr View Post
    Hey guys long time no see!!! Hope everyone is doing well, my 3ds FC:0576-5670-7112 Rog and for my 2ds FC: 1049-0160-8290
    Added both of them. My fc: 1650-2223-9209

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rog02cr View Post
    Added both! Mine is 0533-5312-5259

Pokemon X FC: 0533-5312-5259

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, new user here, XonyMudd! My FC is 1418-7520-8264 and I have a rock safari. My pokemon are Boldore, Onyx, and Barbarcle. I'd love to friend someone with a normal safari with ditto in it. I'm looking to catch a bunch of dittos in luxury balls for breeding pokemon that evolve via friendship.

Oh, and if anyone knows how to remove friends, I'd appreciate it. I've got a bunch of duplicate friends (and safari zones) on my game because I was helping a friend reset her 3DS to try to get a safari zone she liked.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help with that. I'm also cleaning out an over-full friend list, with duplicate safaris.

1. Go to your friend list
    2. Click on the button at the top, labeled "Settings"
    3. Click on the option "Delete Friend Card"
    4. Scroll over to the friend you want to delete, and click on it
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Drizzt, would love to add your safari on my copy of Pokémon Y.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks! Now the hard part is figuring out which ones to delete without accidentally deleting her updated one xD

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my friend code is 4914-3208-3071

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Friend Code is 2664-2392-1859.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Drizzt, would love to add your safari on my copy of Pokémon Y.
    definitely... I just need your code for Y.