Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Friend Safari: friend code exchange thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My safari is Fairy: Kirlia, Swirlix, Floette. Here's a list of the safaris I'm still looking for:

NORMAL: Lillipup

BUG: Combee, Beautifly, Vivillon (must have at least 2)

DARK: Mightyena, Inkay (must have both)

FLYING: Farfetch'd, Doduo, Tranquill, Flechinder (must have at least 2, one of them MUST be Farfetch'd or Doduo)

GHOST: Spiritomb

GROUND: Sandshrew

POISON: Muk

PSYCHIC: Grumpig

If you're interested in adding me, and your safari meets these requirements, please send me a message. Sorry that I can't just add everyone, but my safari space is limited.
    Last edited by Faerie; 08-13-2014 at 03:43 AM.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i added you

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi my fc is 0705 4445 9780, could anyone who added me reply to the thread with their friend code so i dont add people for no reason

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Selenahillss View Post
    i added you
    Could you please be more specific? Who, exactly, did you add?

Remember, I won't add anyone unless they send me a message that lists what Pokemon are in their safari.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 80 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2122-7852-9427

Steel-Type, my three are Foretress, Ferrothorn, and Klefki

If you add me, send a PM with yours so I can add yours back, because otherwise I'll forget to do so!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2191-8594-1446

Can someone plz add me and let me know what type and Pokemon I have to offer. I'll add anyone

- - - Updated - - -

2191-8594-1446

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luna3585 View Post
    added you stephen
    Added Stephen and Hazel

2191-8594-1446

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My friend code is 0705-4411-8757

My Safari is Fairy (Kirlia, Spritzee, and something else).

I'm really looking for a Ditto Safari as I'm starting IV breeding and that would make things WAY easier.
    Last edited by BobaFett2; 08-13-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    I need Mew, Genesect, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Shaymin.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Guysus, added you.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My fc is 5241-3247-1324 I added adeemg and Guysus too
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    According to a certain young demon (aka my son), my Safari is water. I've not beat the Elite Four yet, so for now, the only Pokemon available are Panpour and Gyarados. My FC: 1504-6554-8438.

And if someone could check Andy's for me, his FC is: 0903-3633-3250.
    Faerie, do you mind if I asked for Andy to add my friend code? I've been looking for an Audino safari all over. My FC is 0920-0849-1034. Hope it's not too sudden a request.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll take his system to class with me tomorrow. I have certain... reasons... for not letting him use an Internet signal on his system right now. But I can take his system with me tomorrow, and use the signal there to help you with his safari. ^_^
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anyone with fairy type zafari?
    Please add me, my fc is 3179 7446 4336

I don't know what my zafari is though

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Fairy Safari: 0705-4411-8757

Add me and I'll add you back in a few days when I have internet on my DS.
    I need Mew, Genesect, Manaphy, Deoxys, Jirachi, and Shaymin.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll take his system to class with me tomorrow. I have certain... reasons... for not letting him use an Internet signal on his system right now. But I can take his system with me tomorrow, and use the signal there to help you with his safari. ^_^
    So sorry Faerie. I was mostly offline yesterday, so I probably missed ya being online. :/

Will you be available today?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's okay, I forgot his system yesterday. I have it with me today, though! Just added you to his friend list. ^_^
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)