Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Friend Safari: friend code exchange thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Show View Post
    I hope someone sees this but does anyone know how to get the last pokemon in the friend safari?, cuz my friend told me he has dwebble, onix and barbaracle which is what i want.
    But after 3 hours i have only been seeing dwebble and onix, plz help

Check my signature for fc
    After you both add each other's FC's, you both have to sign online at least once each. It doesn't have to be at the same time, just after having become friends. Then you will see the third pokemon.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Show View Post
    I hope someone sees this but does anyone know how to get the last pokemon in the friend safari?, cuz my friend told me he has dwebble, onix and barbaracle which is what i want.
    But after 3 hours i have only been seeing dwebble and onix, plz help

Check my signature for fc
    You just need to be playing the game (online) at the same time. Make sure you always turn on the PSS w/Internet when you play and once you see each other online at the same time it will appear
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, I have normal safari with pretty bad things.. But I really want a gale wings fletchinder safari if anyone has it

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just added some of you guys. My ID is 4527-7656-3896 let me know if you added me and what's your code.
    I have X and if anyone doesn't want there megastone charazard y or yeveltal,let me know!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManyFacesOfGlalie View Post
    You just need to be playing the game (online) at the same time. Make sure you always turn on the PSS w/Internet when you play and once you see each other online at the same time it will appear
    Nope, you don't have to be online at the same time. People show up for me in the safari after they've signed online, even when I wasn't on. You just have to sign on after becoming friends.

That being said, you DO have a higher chance of catching pokemon with two max IV stats and a higher chance of catching shiny pokemon when both of you are online at the same time.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by micklepickle101 View Post
    Hi, I have normal safari with pretty bad things.. But I really want a gale wings fletchinder safari if anyone has it
    I can trade you one if you still need it, I have tons of adamant GW Fletchlings ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    That being said, you DO have a higher chance of catching pokemon with two max IV stats and a higher chance of catching shiny pokemon when both of you are online at the same time.
    1. Nope. Safari Pokemon always have 2 perfect IVs.
    2. That's not confirmed yet but could be true. I haven't seen a single shiny so far though. :/

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is 2466-2178-2832

My safari offers fighting type. Perfect for breeding Abra

Let me know If you add me, and I'll add you back. I'm in the process of entering codes from all of the previous pages.
    Last edited by Chronix; 11-01-2013 at 08:23 PM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    1. Nope. Safari Pokemon always have 2 perfect IVs.
    2. That's not confirmed yet but could be true. I haven't seen a single shiny so far though. :/
    Oh okay. Thank you for the correction on the IV's. :-)

The shiny one is "pretty much" confirmed because I've caught two in safari's where people were online and several other people have had the same, though I guess it could be coincidental luck, but I doubt it. Nintendo just hasn't confirmed yet.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronix View Post
    Mine is 2466-2178-2832

My safari offers fighting type. Perfect for breeding Abra

Let me know If you add me, and I'll add you back. I'm in the process of entering codes from all of the previous pages.
    Added you. You can also check this spread sheet of all of the people who posted here with usernames, friend codes, safari types and pokemon available: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z...it?usp=sharing

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added you. You can also check this spread sheet of all of the people who posted here with usernames, friend codes, safari types and pokemon available: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3z...it?usp=sharing
    Cool, that will definitely help me out. Appreciate it!

It's interesting to see some of the pokemon that I've been breeding for weeks on that list. After all that work and pimping ditto, I could have just added them as friends xD.
    Last edited by Chronix; 11-01-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    3DS Friend code = 2466-2178-2832.
    Let me know if you add me, and I'll add you back.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My FC is 1461-6229-4101, message me and I will add you

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That spread sheet... is... so... COOL!!!
    Did you make that?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 58 | Offers: 183 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My FC is 2723-8612-4154
    I've added people on the recent post
    Pm me if I havnt added you yet.
    Thanks

Would any one mind telling me what kind of safari I have

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronix View Post
    Cool, that will definitely help me out. Appreciate it!

It's interesting to see some of the pokemon that I've been breeding for weeks on that list. After all that work and pimping ditto, I could have just added them as friends xD.
    Haha, yea the 6th gen definitely made a lot of things easier than they previously were.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBox View Post
    That spread sheet... is... so... COOL!!!
    Did you make that?
    Yep, I made it. I love Excel, so I tend to make almost everything I do into a spread sheet. LOL. It definitely keeps me organized.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesez View Post

Would any one mind telling me what kind of safari I have
    Your type is Fire. Your pokemon are Growlithe, Charmeleon and Fletchinder.