Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Friend Safari: friend code exchange thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added Delphina and Tradetome. I'll keep checking back.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys, at last you can check out my Safari!
    I haven't got a clue what type my Safari is, so if someone would like to check it out, my 2DS FC is 3110-5106-6385.
    And my IGN and 2DS names are both Prof. Nick. I'll add as many of you as I can before school but if not then I'll add you all tonight!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Veteran Robin's Safari is Psychic type. It contains Drowzee, Xatu and Sigilyph.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Nice to know! ^-^ Yours is dark. Nuzleaf and Crawdaunt so far!
    Poison Type Veteran

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    4313-0563-0351 dark types don't know which in game Prof x

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just wonder for those who added me what my type is..

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1435-3888-4341 is my friend code for Y. My IGN is Tobias. If you add me can you tell what type my safari is?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Flare: Rock - Nosepass, Pupitar, Shuckle

Unselfishworm and Dudeman609, add me back, and I'll tell you what you have. 3024-5468-2113

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also, a few notes for everyone:
    You need to add people to your friend's list to use their safari, and if they don't add you back, you can't use it.
    To get a third pokemon and Hidden Abilities you both need to have beaten the Elite Four AND be online at the same time.
    Last, here is a HUGE list of people's friend codes, along with their types and the pokemon found in each: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

Enjoy!

P.S. - You can get yourself put on that list to get added back by those people.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my code 0774-5049-4970 ill add em all as they come
    Feel free to add me to x and y fc: 0774-5049-4970 pm me your fc

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Cool thnx

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Also, a few notes for everyone:
    You need to add people to your friend's list to use their safari, and if they don't add you back, you can't use it.
    To get a third pokemon and Hidden Abilities you both need to have beaten the Elite Four AND be online at the same time.
    Last, here is a HUGE list of people's friend codes, along with their types and the pokemon found in each: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

Enjoy!

P.S. - You can get yourself put on that list to get added back by those people.
    I've done a lot of experimentation for the hidden abilities part, and what qualifies as someone being online 'at the same time'...

From what I can tell, if you're both accepted friends, and you're both playing the game at the same time at least once, you'll start showing up on eachothers PSS as friends. Showing up as friends on PSS is all that's required for pokemon to start having hidden abilities, not necessarily being online at the same time. This also goes for the 3rd pokemon to show up for beating the Elite Four.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bechorath View Post
    I've done a lot of experimentation for the hidden abilities part, and what qualifies as someone being online 'at the same time'...

From what I can tell, if you're both accepted friends, and you're both playing the game at the same time at least once, you'll start showing up on eachothers PSS as friends. Showing up as friends on PSS is all that's required for pokemon to start having hidden abilities, not necessarily being online at the same time. This also goes for the 3rd pokemon to show up for beating the Elite Four.
    What I mean is, if you both register each other as friends, but then one of you doesn't get on the internet in-game, that person's avatar in the friend safari will have a question mark instead of his or her character. There's a better explanation here:
    http://www.sidhtech.com/news/pokemon...know/10022502/

And more info here:
    http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...cs-tips-guide/

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    What I mean is, if you both register each other as friends, but then one of you doesn't get on the internet in-game, that person's avatar in the friend safari will have a question mark instead of his or her character. There's a better explanation here:
    http://www.sidhtech.com/news/pokemon...know/10022502/

And more info here:
    http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...cs-tips-guide/
    Yeah, I know what you mean - It just didn't seem to be very well known knowledge - I had to figure it out myself after all :\...

P.S. I still don't know what's in my own safari, I'd love to know

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 96 | Wishlist Offers: 63 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bechorath View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean - It just didn't seem to be very well known knowledge - I had to figure it out myself after all :\...

P.S. I still don't know what's in my own safari, I'd love to know
    Electric: Electrode, Stunfisk, Zebstrika