Thread: Breeding in Generation 6:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Breeding in Generation 6:

Hey guys, I'm having trouble breeding. You see I've left my Level 52 Greninja in the Day Care and I have yet to recieve an egg. Have I done something? Is there some kind of requirement I must fulfill?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What's the guy out front of the Daycare say?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Breeding in 6th gen seems to be pretty fast to me. I usually get 2 eggs every 60 seconds. Though my Ditto is Japanese so this boosts my chances I guess, since different game and different countries pokemon breed much faster then mons from the same cartridge/country

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    What's the guy out front of the Daycare say?
    He says they don't like each other too much.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Nick View Post
    Then they're two pokèmon from the same cartridge and of different species. If you don't mind, I can trade my ditto with yours, so the eggs will pop up super fast ^^

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Nick View Post
    I ran into that same problem with my chesnaught and blastoise since they wernt breeding with my ditto. But later it stated breeding with my metang and evee like crazy. I guess some pokemon are just better at breeding haha

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfier View Post
    Then they're two pokèmon from the same cartridge and of different species. If you don't mind, I can trade my ditto with yours, so the eggs will pop up super fast ^^
    That'd be great, thank you!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram