Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zoroarks

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

zoroarks

you fight as a zoroark and you fight lucarios.now decide what you want to happen.you make up a battle in the war between both of them it does not matter how long it is.do not put like that you destroyed all of them.all you do is you destroy a bunch but they never run out.NOW i will start this out.

the start of the war happened when the lucarios became evil and destroyed every zorua.the zoroarks were furious and now they fought every lucario.every zoroark used night daze and blew them to asia.they made a cloning machine and made thousands of lucarios.the zoroarks trained as hard as they could.i was the only surviving zorua named shadow.i trained i became a zoroark and i destroyed hundreds of lucarios.then the giant battle happened........to be continued.........
    Last edited by shadowzoroark; 12-29-2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: words left out

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Looks around for the leader. At least to learn the name. Starts fightin off Lucarios left and right just to survive. Dives between two, KOing them in the process. Lands on feet. Where is there leader.......he should be fighting in the front lines.... an ambush comes from the left..........

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i finally found the leader and he tells me everything that happened.i asked what his name but he said you will learn later on.he then sent me on a mission to defeat the lucarios at the docks.i got in the grass and spied on them and then i saw the leader on a boat.he was a shiny lucario.i waited till he left the fought every lucario.i used night daze on all of them they were all destoyed but then.......to be continued........

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ........then I heard a cry.....a Zoroark cry. I went to go check it out, I saw 15-20 Lucarios about to attack a female Lucario and the egg she was holding. Someone had to step in, but I was out numbered and couldnt risk hitting the woman. I noticed something...the Mightyenas we trained were in the building next to the Lucarios....they were trained for this....now it was time to put them to the test.....I released them and heard another cry. Then another. Then another. They were all from Lucarios being attacked with bite/crunch....the woman was saved..........

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i went to the woman she was grateful i gave the mightyenas a bunch of steak and brought the girl zoroark back to camp.i was now ordered to go to the mountains and get the light crystal.as i went up the mountain hundreds of lucarios attacked.but then..............

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got some back-up....I saw 14 other Zoroarks.....we were out numbered but it was a fair game......I used a Night Slash and hit the mountain.....the others caught on quickly.... The lucarios eased up, they were getting cocky and thought we couldnt aim.....there was a slight tremble in the mountain, we backed off. We attacked the laughing Lucarios...all of us used Night Daze at once to push them into the mountain....they hit..hard.......causing boulders to come rolling down trapping the Lucarios.....then there was a sound..........

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    their was a door that opened on the mountain that showed a cave.we could see the light crystal but their were traps all around.i swiftly dodge them all and got to the crystal only to find it was a fake.i look to my right and their was another tunnel filled with more traps.i got through them and got to the real crystal.but suddently........

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the leader came.....He laughed saying You really thought it would be that easy??? Ha. Then out came an army of Lucarios.....all from the tunnels......no way out. I call out a cry, it was the signal. Zoroarks were coming out of nowhere... Hehe Lucario....isnt Illusion a great ability to have? Thought so too. The armies battled, I separated the leader and took him outside for a one-to-one battle to the finish. Finally we would settle this, but first I remembered something.......The name...I must know the name

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i asked for his name but he said i will not tell.i then flamethrower but he used protect.then i used dig he stood in one spot and then he used protect again right when i came out of the ground.he was then laughing.i the used night daze and he used protect but it failed and did a KO.i then asked for his name.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    He whispered something.........Ahiga.......my name is Ahiga......suddenly the 15 best fighters came forward. I summoned our 4 best and then myself...we were standing off....waiting...watching........someone had to make the first move......it would either be a move for peace......or one last showdown.......then they.....

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    used bone rush out of nowhere and got hurt really bad.then we used flamethrower and made a huge flame and did huge damage and gave them burns.they used aura sphere and i used shadow ball to counter it.then we all used night daze and they all were destroyed.but then the leader.......

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    got back up and called them to his side, then they all used protect. We used the last PP of flamethrower then. Ahiga gave a cold stare...but ordered no attacks. He knew no side would win......he was ready for a peace.....but were the Zoroarks? Were the other Lucarios? He walked to the front line..lowering his protect.....then......

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    he said:lets stop fighting lets have peace.we looked at eachother and then a zoroark said yes.he went to shake but then right when they were about to he used,FOCUS BLAST.he was hit right on the head.then i used......

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    night slash to finish him. He fave a look of sorrow...but I knew it was a trick.......I got a critical hit on him.......he was out for the count and all the other Lucarios became frightened.........many ran........few got away....

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    we ran after them night slashing every one of them we pass.they ran to the mountain but we did the same that we did before to make an avalanche it knocked them down the mountain and they were squished.i was still by the leader asking him questions.the first i did to him was........