Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: zoroarks

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    take him to the top of the mountain......I was ready to drop him if he didnt answer.....I started asking why they turned.........he whispered something......I demanded him to repeat it.....his eyes closed..........

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    he would not answer he only whispered something.i demanded him to speak louder this time he talked louder.he said.......................................

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    you............you stole.........you stole our place...........for that the war continues.........

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ?????i loooked at him hard.what do you mean by that.he said.....

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    why do you think we are rivals.....Lucario was the first here...........then Zoroark stole our place......... his voice trails off from exhaustion

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok then.since wee rivals take this!i droped him and he fell all the way down.but he was still alive....
    Last edited by shadowzoroark; 12-29-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: misspeled word

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    He moaned from the foot of the mountain..........another Lucario swiftly grabbed him and took him to shelter.....I followed.....

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i followed them and they did not notice me.they got to a cave and layed him down they felt on him and he had a broken leg and arm.then they......

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    started to heal him with their Auras.......he became stronger than before.........i started to back away when i stepped on a fallen leaf.....I knew he heard it........so I hid.........I knew I couldnt take them all at once......I was stuck.....if I called for help I may be found before then..........if I stayed......they might find me...........I decided to........

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    to make an illusion.i made a zoroark and he ordered them to catch me.they chased after the illusion.now i will fight lucario.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I came from the hiding spot and tackled the Ahiga......I did it without sound and cornered him into a small cave......behind me I ordered other Zoroarks to block the entrance with a stone...making it sound proof......this would be one on one battle.........I was not going to let both of us escape.........I was well rested, which was good...he was still strong from his recent healing.......this battle would settle it.........

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i used shadow claw but he dodged it then he used focus blast and i dug under ground he used protect right when i hit him.i then used flamethrower and his protect failed.i then used night daze and blasted him against the wall.he then used bone rush i took alot of damage.i had half health left and so did he i then used shadow claw and hit him he now had 25 health left.i had 98.then he used close combat i then learne a new move,focus blast.right when he was about to hit me i used it.i used focus blast on him and he went so fast he busted through the boulder and did not get up.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was about to use flamethrower one last time when I realized he was finished. He was still breathing.......barely. I decided to take him as a hostage. The Lucarios saw their leader was beaten. They all scattered.....no one was brave enough to fight.....I took Ahiga to the Z-Base. There he was jailed....he never recovered fully.....with his bady bruised and his spirit broken.......he finally resigned the battle.......

I, Shadow, had won the battle

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all the other lucarios gave up and had peace.we never fought again until the next leader....to be continued....

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I woke up one night..........there was a howl......a battle cry. The Lucario's had a new leader.......but who could it be?? We still had Ahig in prison......I went out to the night. This was my element.......the darkness......I was going to learn........I started following the cries......