Thread: I refuse to fight the champion without a Swampert, so can anyone help me out??

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post I refuse to fight the champion without a Swampert, so can anyone help me out??

Does anyone have a Mudkip in X or Y, cheated for or not, that they could trade me? Mudkip was my first starter ever way back in Sapphire version and I refuse to fight the champion in X or Y without one. Let me know!!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well if I'm right, you'll be waiting until December so I'd plough on if I were you. You can always redo the League so it's not like it's the biggest deal in the world.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah nicks right, you cant migrate untill december, and i doubt youll find anyone hacking this soon, but you never know good luck in finding one