Thread: Just curiously wondering...

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Just curiously wondering...

Just curiously wondering if anyone on here has found a shiny Pokemon on their new Pokemon X and Y games?

Thanks

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have found 4 in my X ver. all of them traded. two I found in the friend safari, one early in the game and the last in a horde.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by haha^36 View Post
    I have found 4 in my X ver. all of them traded. two I found in the friend safari, one early in the game and the last in a horde.
    May I ask which Pokemon you found in the game Like which one's you actually ran into in the wild?
    Thanks!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i found a shiny skorupi whilst hunting for a haunter

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I found a shiny drowsee which is now a hypno.....a pink hypno lol

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Awesome guys :P I have found... zero >:/

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks View Post
    Awesome guys :P I have found... zero >:/
    Try the friend safari, if you go into a safari where your. friend has beaten the E4 and has 3 pokemon you have an increased chance at finding shinies. Hope that helps and good luck

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Really? Thanks!
    I actually have no idea what Friend Safari is because I haven't gotten that far and I'm saving the surprises for when I find them, but I will keep that in mind! Thank you so much XD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Found myself a shiny Aipom in the friend safari while hunting for dittos, quite a nice surprise!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Havnt got the game, but it seems alot of people are bumping into them, It was never that common at all in silver and gold days.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Mmmm, I'm just wondering why people seem to be more lucky than me :P I have only ever come across a couple during my time playing all the games. The rest I've hatched myself or had traded over.

I guess I have bad luck when it comes to finding them in the wild.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've found a shiny Woobat in the Friend safari! ^_^ Sometimes it is difficult to find them, sometimes it's easier. It actually depends a lot on when you're playing, so if you play every night at the same time you may not be having as much luck as if you were playing during the day (which is unlikely because of school, but on weekends on such ^_^)
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Try the consecutive fishing is very easy I found 4 shiny pokemon with this
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal View Post
    Try the consecutive fishing is very easy I found 4 shiny pokemon with this
    Hmmm.. I'm not sure what that means. So you mean just fishing in the same spot over and over again?