Thread: Need help!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need help!

K so I don't have the game yet, I'm getting it for my birthday which is in a month and 9 days, and I wanted to make a deal with someone on here. I really want Mega Manectric, but I'm only getting X, not Y, which Manectric is exclusive to Y, It's Mega Stone is exclusive to X. If anyone would be willing to trade me a Manectric when I get the game, I would appreciate it. I just want to get it all settled if you're wondering.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could give you Electrike

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Weepix View Post
    I could give you Electrike
    Ok thanks! When I get the game I'll tell you so we can trade.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the Manecriceinite! (What ever they friggin call it :P)
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No what I'm looking for is the actual Manectric, X has the manectrinite or whatever but has houndoom exclusive, Y has the manectric exclusive and houndoomite.