Thread: How to edit your character further???????

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

How to edit your character further???????

Ok so i randomly see other players in the PSS looking COMPLETELY different.

like i saw one player's character with white hair and a beard...looking like a damn gym leader
    and i saw another one with a rollerskating helmet with pigtails..

ive beaten the elite four and i still have not encounctered any stores or options to change my character so much...

am i missing something?! or am i just being stupid and imagining things on my damn 3ds???

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I THINK YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN YOU TUBE CAN HELP TYPE IT IN YOULL GET HELP BE CALM

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OR YOU RESTART

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im pretty sure you have to get accepted into the " more fashanable stores" or whatever and then when you buy things, daily the items will change and you can get better stuff because thats where im at but im not sure

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Basically it's what shadow said, you just need to get into the more popular stores in Lumiose. Serebii has a nice guide to doing that!
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStorm View Post
    im pretty sure you have to get accepted into the " more fashanable stores" or whatever and then when you buy things, daily the items will change and you can get better stuff because thats where im at but im not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManyFacesOfGlalie View Post
    Basically it's what shadow said, you just need to get into the more popular stores in Lumiose. Serebii has a nice guide to doing that!

I figured that as well, then I began doing all the lumiose city quests and restaurants, i got into the botique coture and even went to the hairstiling place which had a very limited option. idk.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'm just hoping we'll be allowed to remove our hats I really hate having to wear and ugly hat Lol.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's your profile icon. you can choose different icons to use on your profile.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can change your profile icon to any important character of the story like e.g. the professor. The people you saw had gym leader icons.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks View Post
    I'm just hoping we'll be allowed to remove our hats I really hate having to wear and ugly hat Lol.
    Lol me too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by melonbun92 View Post
    It's your profile icon. you can choose different icons to use on your profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by reshilegend View Post
    You can change your profile icon to any important character of the story like e.g. the professor. The people you saw had gym leader icons.
    Thank you!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks View Post
    Players gotta have headgear xD Lol
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManyFacesOfGlalie View Post
    Players gotta have headgear xD Lol
    I JUST found out you can remove the accessory which i hated. WIN!