Thread: Female Espeon or Eevee?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Female Espeon or Eevee?

I've been trying to breed a female Eevee but I keep getting boys x.x. I really want a female Espeon with the eventual goal of having all the Eeveelutions. I want a female because my studmuffin Legolas (my Umbreon) wants more girlfriends to play with :3. That sounded really wrong... but yeah I'd like a female Eevee that I could evolve into Espeon or a female Espeon. I'd be willing to give you one of my baby male Eevees in exchange or evolve one of the Eevees into the Eeveelution of your choice:

1. Eevee Female for Eevee Male
    2. Espeon Female for Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, or Umbreon Male.

I'm also trying to get Leafeon and Glaceon which can only be obtained through trading on Soulsilver. Interested? PM me or reply to this thread!

Friend Code: 0906 5445 8830

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm also breeding Eevee's right now
    If I come across a Female then I'm willing to trade it for a Thunder Stone

EDIT: oops got the generation wrong. Hope you will find a female soon though.
    Last edited by WhiteWolfFang; 10-30-2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Achievement unlocked: Eevee Breeder! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pokemon Y FC: 1177-7365-8116 | IG name: Travis

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh damn xD. Well thanks anyways! If I want to start breeding Eevees in X/Y I'll let you know. :3

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got my female Eevee over the GTS and evolved it into Espeon! I also have a Leafeon now. The only two Eeveelutions I don't have are Glaceon and Flareon, but Flareon is easy for me to get. Just have to do Pokeathlons to get a fire stone.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, I should be able to have some glaceon around in a box or else i could get you one if not tomorrow in 2 days it will be ready for sure ^^. Do you want this glaceon to be female, if so you might want to wait 2 days so I'm sure to have a female eevee :P. I want in exchange some help for pokemons that only evolve through trading :/.
    Try to send me a pm if I don't reply quickly (like tomorrow) or if you want to make sure when we will make the trade if there is ^^.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Regarding the 4th Gen games. There's two stones that can be used to evolve Eevee into Glaceon & Leafeon. To change Eevee into Glaceon, head to the route that goes to Snowpoint City, while Leafeon's stone is in the Forest where you met that girl who goes along with you upon the first visit.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Rel, hope you are fine ^^. I missed our trade timing on Saturday, I've pmed you in case, but have received no more news of you. Hope you are alright and if you still wanna trade tell me I shall be available at around the same time for the rest of the week if you ask me to go online ^_~.

Cya soon (oh and by the way, i have many firestones, so don't worry if you are missing one ^^).

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a glaceon female, espeon female and umbreon female if you want to trade something for them

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey u have sylveon

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a female eevee if ur still looking for one