Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardest Pokemon to find

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Hardest Pokemon to find

Ok so I just finished the game for about 2 months ago and now I'm trying to finish my pokedex and for me they are many Pokemon that are hard to find like the event celebi, Keldeo, pitchu,togepi, etc. What about you, what was/were/is the hardest Pokemon you found/need?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mostly the hidden legends are hardest to find (i.e- Meloetta, Genosect, Keldeo, etc.)
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Keldeo Meloetta and Genesect can't be hard to find because they haven't been released yet. The only way to get them is by cheating

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh... Oopsies, I didn't know ^^;
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No the hardest Pokemon to find is deffinetely Venestous, the forbidden Pokemon. It's another addition to Black/white and will officially be released on the next Pokemon game.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 116 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't seem to find a tynamo.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 155 | Offers: 561 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A shiny Celebi. If you do find one the owner wont even trade it. The only way to get one basically is to hack it yourself. I did have a legit one though. :0 *Gasp* Yep it was legit from a GB Advance game.
    GET OVER HERE!-Scorpion

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well somebody traded me a toggekiss so i breeded it and got togepis so i will kindly trade you one

Charizardgirl Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I have got loads of Keldeos and Gensects and 5 Meloetta. I was just trying to find Gothita but I came across these pokemon when I was looking for Gothita I am willing to trade some Keldeo and Gensects. The pokemon are shiny.

Charizardgirl Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Togepi

Quote Originally Posted by chuwachuwa View Post
    well somebody traded me a toggekiss so i breeded it and got togepis so i will kindly trade you one
    Please may I have one

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KeldeoCool View Post
    No the hardest Pokemon to find is deffinetely Venestous, the forbidden Pokemon. It's another addition to Black/white and will officially be released on the next Pokemon game.
    How nice of you to input fiction False.

KingVolcarona Guest
    Definitely the 3 secret legendaries. Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
    Unreleased yet

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KeldeoCool View Post
    I think so too xD

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think its Manaphy as far as i know it was only given out in one event and i have yet to come across one on the Trade Station on here. Would love to get one though.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by trainervictiniten View Post
    I can't seem to find a tynamo.
    I think you can get one in SS/HG in meteor falls and in Platinum with the Pokeswarm. Also you can just breed one of its evolutions with a ditto.