Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardest Pokemon to find

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    I think you can get one in SS/HG in meteor falls and in Platinum with the Pokeswarm. Also you can just breed one of its evolutions with a ditto.
    Tynamo is a 5th gen pokémon that didn't appear in SS, HG or Platinum. Also, Meteor Falls can be found in Hoenn, not in Johto, Kanto or Sinnoh. And last, any of Tynamos evolution stages (Eelektross and Eelektrik) can not be found in the game. So...what are you saying?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    Tynamo is a 5th gen pokémon that didn't appear in SS, HG or Platinum. Also, Meteor Falls can be found in Hoenn, not in Johto, Kanto or Sinnoh. And last, any of Tynamos evolution stages (Eelektross and Eelektrik) can not be found in the game. So...what are you saying?
    Lol sorry read that as Tyrogue. I guess im kinda tired.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feazko View Post
    Lol sorry read that as Tyrogue. I guess im kinda tired.
    You reaaaaaaaaaaally need sleep if you fail that much. XD No offense, jk. :3

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i wrote that at about half nine at night and had only got 2 hours the night before lol.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A legit shiny ageto celebi there are only 150 in existence