Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: .::Game::. Create a Move!

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Lightbulb .::Game::. Create a Move!

It's just a little idea I came up with. Pick a Pokemon, and come up with a move and a name for that move! Be creative and have fun! Here's mine:

Rapidash

Rapping Dash

When used, Rapidash will sing
    and compose a song with a great beat
    that distracts the foe.
    Last edited by ToxicRainbow; 01-01-2012 at 05:29 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mines zoroark and his move fury.if you have a zorua and it faints in battle and you switch to zoroark his power increases x10 when used!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 116 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Victini and his move is power will. It's where they have power over their will and as long as the pokemon using the moves alright you can command the victim.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    :/ That Zorua move just sounds crazy. And that move with Victini doesn't really make sense. No offense :3.

Since moves are...well moves. Wouldn't power, accuracy, special, physical, status, description, and type be important things to mention

Like....

Blade Kick
    Type: Fighting
    Effect: Physical
    Power: 65
    Accuracy: 95
    Description: "The user kicks swiftly against the target creating a sharp strike on impact"

If anything it can naturally be used by pokemon like Bisharp or Samurott

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well, all of these moves are great. It's just to be creative and have fun.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 155 | Offers: 561 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Salamence
    Dragon Roar
    Power:80
    Accuracy:100
    The user screams in the foe's face to inflict damage
    GET OVER HERE!-Scorpion

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemCA View Post
    Salamence
    Dragon Roar
    Power:80
    The user screams in the foe's face to inflict damage
    So Hyper Voice (at close range) for dragons :/

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 155 | Offers: 561 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I dont know lol Im not very creative I forgot all about that move.
    Heres another one
    Meoloetta
    Guitar Smash
    Power:120
    Accuracy:70
    Type: Dark
    The user slams a guitar on the foes head to inflict damage. It may also cause confusion
    GET OVER HERE!-Scorpion

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Lol.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    squirtle
    shell blade
    power:120
    accuracy:90
    type:water
    the user uses it shell and trips the foes and may cause flinching
    Last edited by SHINY SQUIRTLE; 01-03-2012 at 06:30 AM.
    shiny squirtle :P

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I say that move gets a better name. How about Shell Shock or something like that. Shell Attack sounds like it means "generic term for any attack that uses a shell". Like Shell Blade is a Shell Attack or Rapid Spin is a Shell Attack.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Charizard;
    Flameworks;
    Power: 25
    Accuracy; 100
    Type: Fire
    The user breathes out shots of flames, alike Ember, that shoot up into fireworks. Although pretty, they cause little damage.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any Pokémon that is a fire type with wings.
    Move:Wing dash
    Pokemon:Torchic any flying fire type or have wings (Fire, flying)
    Power:130
    Description:The users pokemon runs up and using its wings shoots out fire and switches out the defending pokemon to there weakest pokemon and flinches.
    Last edited by chuwachuwa; 01-03-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Adding something

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
    Move: Lightning Strike (Unoriginal name FTW!)
    Power: 65
    Accuracy: 100
    Description: Several powerful bolts of energy strike the foe at once. It may make the foe cringe.
    Type: Electric
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pikachu
    Move: Spark Spin
    Power: 100
    Description: The user starts to twirl and twirl until it eventually makes an electric tornado and launches it to its foe. Always causes paralysis.
    Type: Electric
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."