Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: .::Game::. Create a Move!

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    Emolga
    Move: Fool's Electric
    Power: 120
    Accuracy:30%
    Description: The user engulfs a powerful wave of electricity to every pokemon in the party can causes all of them to be paralyzed. (And the foes too)
    Type: Electric

Addition: (To hate Emolga a lot due to his/her mistakes)
    I would LOVE to use that move, but HATE to have it used on me. Lol.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Samurott
    Sword Kill
    Power-KO
    As Samurott takes out his sword, the opponent is intimidated and can't move due to being so scared. Samurott swings his sword up, down, and side to side until the opponent is knocked out.
    Type-Water
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I think we should submit these to the Pokemon Company in Japan. Lol. Just imagine a kid going to play it:

"Darkrai used Darkest Moment! Your Purrloin's head has been eaten off!" Lol.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bulbasaur
    Move: Bulbaseed
    Power: --
    Accuracy: 100%
    Description: Bulbasaur launches a seed at the foe. The foe is then psn, prylz, brn, or frzn
    Type: Grass

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Has no one done this yet.... or I missed it? Anwho:
    Magikarp
    Playing Arceus
    Power: .......
    Accuracy: ........
    Description: This move will transform the user into a copy of a Lv.100 Arceus. However, the image only lasts for 5 turns and the only move known is Judgement. The Arceus' type will depend on what the last move the Magikarp was hit by.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    zoruaboo that one is awesome

arceus
    god of pokemons
    power:100
    accuracy:80
    description:arcues transform into any pokemon type depending on its plate.
    example:arceus holding fire plate it will transform into a random fire type pokemon
    shiny squirtle :P

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Save for all the moves on from the bottom of the first page are just like.....um broken? With bleh names. It maybe hypercritical to say so but I'd never want to play a game with some of these moves unless there was something to regulate it. : o

Overall in pokemon though I think there needs to be an up in power in a lot of moves. Certain attacks in the game exists just to exist. Like....no one would ever think tackle is a wise move to let a pokemon keep.

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    Salamence
    Sala........MENACE
    Power: 140
    Accuracy: 20%
    Description: the user uses its claws and sharps all together, and slashes it to the foe like a piece of paper. The target is paralyzed.
    Type: Dragon
    No, the target is KILLED!

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Lol. XD

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 116 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grovyle
    Move: irritational X
    Power:135
    Accuracy:25%
    Description:leaves and vines all collect themselves onto the attackers chest and it fires all the nature at the foe. If this move hits the target it will be damaged and given a random condition. If the move misses, when the opponent trys to do phisycal damage the move misses.
    Type:Grass

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Inferno Insurrection: If used first this move will instantly kill an opponent by forming an explosive ball around it destroying it inside, however if it is not used first it will not kill the opponent instantly, the user must recharge afterwards.
    Power: 300 (If used first, before opponent.), 195 if not used first.
    PP: 5/5
    Type: Dragon
    Pokemon that can learn it: Charizard, Dragonite, Mew, Salamence, Flygon, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 04-23-2012 at 07:46 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Regenerate: The user harnesses the power of the time vortex and flowing of space and regenerates into one of the other 648 Pokemon before disappearing for two turns then materializes on the third turn and charging with extreme force. This move wears off when the Pokemon is withdrawn or when the battle ends. The type of this move has no effect as the damage will always result in being super effective.

Power: 200
    Type: ??? (Same as Curse)
    Pokemon that can learn it: Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Arceus.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 04-23-2012 at 08:20 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu/Tornados/Thundorous/Landorous.

Attack: Song of Storms (Totaly stole the name! XD)
    Power:-
    Accuracy:-
    Details: When used the same turn with a partner pokemon also performing the same move, the opposing pokes instantly faint. (Intended for doubles only!)
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sawk
    Hulk Transformation
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: 95
    Description: This move goes last, and when got hit with any type of move, the user gets enraged and transforms into "Hulk" This move will always goes first after that. The user will use any move in its moveset and adds 50 damage more. This last for 3 turns. After that, the user can't move for the next 3 turns.

Close Combat: 120
    With Hulk power: 170

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shadow machete
    pokemon that can learn it:mewtwo,duskull,nidoking,groudon,bisharp,chariza rd...(any pokes with claws or weapons-cubone-)