Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Deal? Just a little, maybe a lot depending on if you support nonhack gen VI

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Defiantly need a link
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The WelshKing View Post
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/s...on-x-and-y-by/

No need to email. Please just sign this petition!
    Oh. Ok.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...ration_6_games.

I'm not sure if the link works, but I have just created a opinion piece about it on BulbaNews. I hope that it shall be run past the editorial area and put into the official news section as an opinion piece.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sign our real name?
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Natural, go to projectpokemon.org or to the main part with the actual progress: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...103#post174103
    This is my Regular Gym team, do not underestimate my Legendary Gym team.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight View Post
    Sign our real name?
    Sign with any name you please.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah...I think if Nintendo can be more aware of the technology they are using, they can stop it easily through patches. Or at least somehow make it so that if you come across hacked pokemon via GTS, wonder trade, what have you, somehow, you are not responsible for it being hacked when obtained by trading...this seems like a good idea to me, considering sometimes we are not even aware of or have control over receiving hacked pokemon. Nintendo has money...they can overcome this technology easily. The only thing stopping them is if they care enough to actually actively go against the hackers.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure if this is relevant, but Nintendo/GAMEFREAK already have their own way to discover any hacked Pokemon. If you look at a Pokemon's summary, it'll have a blue pentagon shape by its markers. That means it is legitimate, and any Pokemon without it is not. So it'll be easy to differentiate hacked Pokemon that arrive from PokeBank/PokeTransfer. Although, it is unknown if previous game Pokemon will have their own shape, or not, that's something we'll have to see in December. This was all explained along with the Japanese Tournament, King Of Dragons, not too long ago. There's not much they can do to stop any hacked (or generated/RNGed) Pokemon from entering, most likely because they can appear as legitimate as a caught or bred Pokemon, so their decision was to ban all Pokemon that came through PokeTransfer. To be honest, even if they manage to prevent any hacking whatsoever, which they won't, there'll always be another attempt to overthrow the system, bringing in new hacks. What they can do, is at least keep trying. We're already at Version 1.1 for X/Y, frequent patches and updates is a good start. But that, and DLC, is part of another subject, non relevant to this thread.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You'll never stop hackers... Even trying to is underestimating what they can do. js...

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Kitteh View Post
    You'll never stop hackers... Even trying to is underestimating what they can do. js...
    Agreed, but all non-hackers can do is stay away, or simply ignore them. Not everyone in the game is a hacker, js...
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The WelshKing View Post
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/s...on-x-and-y-by/

No need to email. Please just sign this petition!
    Signed and passed on! I was ostracized once for my distaste for hacked/rng'ed poke on and now I am glad to see that Gen 6 is free of such nonsense only to find out that some jerks are trying to hack. Nonsense!

Everyone sign this!