Thread: MY TEAM, OPINIONS PLEASE!! I have some eggs!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking MY TEAM, OPINIONS PLEASE!! I have some eggs!

Tyranitar *Focus Punch TM01; Thunder TM25; Toxic TM06; Hyper beam TM15
    Venusaur *Sludge Bomb TM36; Giga Impact TM68; Protect TM17; Venoshock TM09/Solarbeam
    Electivire *HyperBeam TM15; Thunder TM25; Earthquake TM26; Giga Impact
    Samurott *Hydro Pump; Blizzard TM14; Hyper Beam TM15; Toxic TM06
    Infernape *Close Combat; Flare Blitz; Poison Jab TM84; Giga Impact TM68
    Gengar *Thunder TM25; Exploison TM64; Nightmare; Dream Eater

Guys i need help with my team, i want to create the best team without legenderys. Right now I am training them to get all at lvl100. tyranitar is the first in combat, electivire is the second, venasaur is the third, samurott is fourth, infernape is the fifth and gengar is the sixth player.
    This team is basicly on speed, defense, intelligence and brutal teamwork!
    Please give me your opinion!

And i can trade bulbasaur eggs, chamander eggs, snivy eggs, oshawott eggs, for tepig eggs, puplup eggs, mudkip eggs and turtwig eggs!

FC - 1765-2311-1368 White

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    first of all you may want to pay attention to stats, such as tyranitar having thunder and hyper beam, despite it being a physical attacker, i suggest paying attention to each pokemons indivudual stats, before decideing on its moveset, i wont recommend any movesets, because im nowhere near good, other than that your team seems well balanced, but this is just merly my opinion

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Less hyper beam, and giga impact. I'd choose a better variety of moves so that each pokemon can beat out a few weaknesses and strengths. also pay attention to its stats

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    try not to get it full at 100 b/c u can't add stat values with items like protien once at lv100

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some of the moves shouldent be on some of those pokemon. Tyranitar is a physical attacker and thunder is a Special attacking move. Giga impact and hyper beam shouldent be used all imo.
    ~Linux Mint~

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Giga Impact and Hyper Beam are easily two of the worst attacks possible. You lose a turn to recharge, so you easily get revenge killed, or even set-up on. Anyways, I think you should post the EVs you have planned for these guys, it isn't always obvious. I like adding some HP to Garchomp, but it only runs attacking moves, so it isn't really implied that I want to give it some good HP.

On Tyranitar, you want physical moves, not special moves. It looks like you want it to be a tank, given the Toxic, but it also has 3 attacking moves? Confusing is the easy word for it. My suggestion would be giving it Stealth Rock, as that helps a lot, and run maximum HP and Defense. Sand Stream gives you the Special Defense boost. You also have no STAB moves, I think it might like Sucker Punch and Stone Edge, or maybe Earthquake instead of Sucker Punch. Keep Toxic though, it uses it well.

I prefer Venusaur as a SubSeeder, but that's just my opinion. I think Leech Seed is still a good idea though. Special Attacks prefered, and dump Giga Impact.

Electivire is a physical attacker, and I have experience with him, he's amazing. Cross Chop, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, and Ice Punch is a beautiful set on him. Let him hold a Life Orb, and he has Motor Drive, right?

Infernape wants Acrobatics over Hyper Beam/Giga Impact

Lol you have no means of putting them to sleep, but you have Nightmare and Dream Eater. I strongly suggest the evil of Protect, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, and Energy Ball. That's terribly hard to stop, from my experience with Gengar.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im 5th gen, how can I put steath rocks in tyranitar, cross chop and ice punch in electivire?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Stealth rock on tyranitar from b2/w2 move tutor. Cross chomp is a egg move and ice punch is also from b2/w2 tutor
    ~Linux Mint~

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    but i have white 1 man :/

Binjommin Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    You'll have to trade to someone who has a 2 and have them do it and then trade back then.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggles View Post
    You'll have to trade to someone who has a 2 and have them do it and then trade back then.
    I also only have White, I always traded to people when I needed a tutor move, which was pretty often. Ice Punch and Stealth Rock are also Egg Moves though if you'd rather hunt down fathers and breed for it
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ill try to trade it. Thanks guys, anyway i update my team already:

Tyranitar; Nature: Impish. Item: Chople Berry.
    Moves: Stealth Rocks/Stone Edge/Crunch/Earthquake

Venusaur; Nature: Timid. Item: Black Sludge
    Moves: Sludge Bomb/Leech Seed/Energy Ball/Toxic

Electrivire: Adamant. Item: Life Orb.
    Moves: Wild Charge/Cross Chop/Earthquake/Ice Punch

Gengar: Nature: Timid. Item: Choice Specs
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Focus Blast/Thunderbolt/Sludge Bomb

Infernape: Nature: Jolly. Item: Life Orb
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Close Combat/Thunder Punch/Earthquake

Swampert: Nature: Sassy. Item: Chesto Berry
    Moves: Earthquake/Ice Punch/Rest/Curse

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that team is so much better, it will be alot easier for you to win, when you consider a pokemons stats and moves first other than that good luck