Thread: Hacked Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 62 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 25 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hacked Pokemon

Hello everyone! As most of you must know, hacked Pokemon will not transfer to X and Y via Pokétrasfer and i'm kinda screwed 'cause most of my legendary Pokemon are hacked. I did not hack them, i had bought a Pokemon Platinum a while back and upon checking the previous owners box, I realized he had Pokemon like: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, etc. and now I would need someone who doesn't care about having hacked Pokemon in their Gen 5 game, 'cause I would really like to keep all of my legionaries. So respond to this if you would like to give me a hand! Thank you!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so dont transfer them. you can still transfer non hacked pokemon. it will be safe and quick.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, I wouldn't bother. I've heard it can potentially mess up your save file or destroy all of your pokemon and replace them with 'bad eggs'. Is this just a rumor? Can anyone confirm this nonsense? @_@

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 62 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 25 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh really? O,o never heard of that and it never happend to me with all of those pokemon coming from the Hacked Platinum that I had O.o

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why did you message me saying I wanted to help? I clearly said, 'don't bother'.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 62 | Offers: 25 | Wishlist Items: 25 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh oups, i miss read you reply xD