Thread: Koumus Trading Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Koumus Trading Thread

Hey there!
    I'm new on the forum but I really liked this place, it's a great opportunity to trade pokemons with people from all around the world. If this kind of thread is not allowed I'm really sorry, I've read the rules and apparently it's ok but if it isn't...

Anyway, I'm here to offer pokémons to those who are looking for a specific one.
    As of now my Nintendo DS is not with me, and I forgot which pokémons I have available for trading >.<
    Some Info: My main game is Pokémon Diamond, I've been playing it since 2008 and collecting/trading pokémons via the GTS. I don't have hacked pokémons and I breed a lot of them regularly.
    The list is giant, I think I have 350 or 400 pokémons, I can breed any of them per request.

I'll make a list once I get my Nintendo DS (by tomorrow morning) but right now just ask for a poké you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.

Note: I'm not asking for any particular pokemon in exchange, but I do have a list of pokés I need to complete my pokédex.
    If you can give me any of them, it will be of great help! If not, no problem
    If you want a pokémon with a specific ability or nature, I can try to breed one with those specs. If it's something too hard to obtain, I'll just send you the regular pokemon and wish you good luck with the breeding xD

Again: I'll make a list once I get my Nintendo DS back. Tell me the poke you want and I'll take your request ASAP.

Bye!
    Last edited by Koumus; 11-22-2013 at 09:21 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, a lot of people viewed the thread but didn't ask for any pokemon xD
    Anyway, I have a lot, just ask and I'll see if I can get it for you.

For example: I have all starters.
    From generation 1 to 4, I have all starters with me, if you want one just leave a reply.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi I'm also new to the site and looking for trades I just got back into Pokemon in early November anyways my friend code is 3612 4201 1377 it's also diamond I hope we can be trading buddies

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    New to the site here

Played Pokemon gens 1-3 a long time ago when i was young

Just picked up a Ds and Diamond about a week ago

Friend Code=4729 1176 7175

id love to get my hands on any decent spare pokemon that you have and ill do what i can to help you in return

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello, sorry for the late response. I don't check on the website very often.
    But great to know I have two requests now
    My Friend Code is 0431 8958 3896 and in-game name is GABRIEL (which is also my rl name)
    I have Pokémon Diamond, as stated in the OP.

If you need any starter just tell me Prodigy, I can breed the ones you want.

And BlackSavage, the same: please add me.
    Tell me what are the pokemons you want, I will breed them.

I've added both of you!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ohhhhh wow Lol thanks I just checked this page aha thanks man XD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok will send you a message once I'm available.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm currently having Internet issues - I managed to set up my modem yesterday but now I can't anymore, and since the Nintendo DS only supports WEP encryption... I'll try to connect to the Internet and I'll let you know when I'm done