Thread: Farfetch'd Evolution!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 32 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Farfetch'd Evolution!

Okay, so Farfetch'd being one of my favorite Pokemon, I felt it necessary to finally give it an evolution (at least how I would like to see it as being). There are some pretty good concepts for a Farfetch'd evolution out there, but all of them seem to have to do with turning him into a ninja or samurai. I thought to take a different route - since Farfetch'd was such a quirky idea in the first place, why not continue the pattern? So I call it Way'Far, the Castaway Pokemon. The idea is that when Farfetch'd levels up high enough in a tropical place (sea, islands, etc.), it is finally able to reach its evolutionary potential. They become risky fighters with high attack and defense and relatively low Sp.Atk and Sp.Def. It uses its coconut as a defensive items, while its leek is for attack. The two are its only companions. It is very lonely.

Luvdisc doesn't get an evolution. Sorry. I guess you'll forever be basic. Your sole purpose will be to give us Heart Scales so that we can remember moves.

WAY'FAR.jpg (CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE!)
    Last edited by MORNING SUN; 11-26-2013 at 03:46 AM.
    THE DRAGON's DEN - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=563