Thread: Polar Vivillon!?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Polar Vivillon!?

Hey guys! I'm searching hard for a Polar Vivillon, they are my favorite form of the Pokemon species. There are some things though that I want in it. I don't have much wants for it, other than I want it to be nicknamed, preferrably by myself. Please respond, and tell me what you would like in return. Thanks!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give you one! What nickname would you like it to have? Which Vivillon does your region have? If it's one I don't have yet, I'll gladly take one of those for it! Otherwise, I'll take pretty much anything, it doesn't really matter to me :P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Vivillon is just a Modern one. XD The U.S. kind, y'know. ^^ I'll have to think about the name.. Hmm... And, if you don't want the Modern Vivillon, what are you in need of?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I actually don't have a modern one of my own yet, so that would be great! My FC is 0018-0538-4993, yours?