View Poll Results: What should my series be based on?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Pokémon world.

4 57.14%
  • Real life.

3 42.86%

Thread: Looking For Characters.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking For Characters.

Hello PokeBay peeps, I'm looking for main characters for a new series I'm working on. It's going to revolve around mystery, creepy pastas, and anything paranormal. Think of it as an X-Files reboot, but with more updated sources and real/user-made occurrences. If you'd be interested to join my main character, and embark on a fictional journey, feel free to post below with your character's name and a short, or long, bio. By doing this, you save me time that I can use to write more, and come up with more plots for every episode. I'll be writing in pen and paper, then make an online copy to upload it here, or in any other site of my choosing. If you want more info, just PM me here, I'll be happy to fill you in on any details. I do realize that not many people will see this, or even care, but hey, I rather try than keep it all to myself. Anyways, merci, et au revoir!

tumblr_inline_mvacvubjJJ1rdrha2.png
    Maybe it should be about Pokémon instead of real-life...
    Last edited by SantiDC4; 11-28-2013 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Reasons.
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    50/50 for the poll. :L And bump.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Check out my creepypastas pwease
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You could've just PMed me that...

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i'd like to be in it. Can i be me as a dark angel?
    My personality is that i get terrified and cry easily but sometimes i can be fierce. In other words defensive of my friends.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon's Moonlight View Post
    i'd like to be in it. Can i be me as a dark angel?
    My personality is that i get terrified and cry easily but sometimes i can be fierce. In other words defensive of my friends.
    Of course you can. Now, do you want me to come up with any details for your character, or do you have any ideas? I don't want to have too much input into other's ideas x3.