Thread: Shiny Breeding Help? And White Forest without grass.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Shiny Breeding Help? And White Forest without grass.

1. Hi, i am breeding pokemon for 2 weeks and i have 3 boxes full of charmander, and 3 full of squirtles, none of them are shiny, i breed them in Pokemon White with a ditto at the daycare. how long does it take for breeding a shiny? 2. Why isn't there tall grass in the White Forest? (if you reply, put a 1 or 2 for your answer please! Thanks!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2)try visiting someones entralink

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the masuda method is much quicker but either way im trying that now, and its still takes a while im breeding for a gastly and i have about 15 boxes with about 540 gastlys and nothing, just keep trying

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    2) in w2 whte foest has NO grass

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    when u fiddle with time a lot,it becomes deserted according to serebii.net.to fix this u must go on entralink and someone must visit your white forest.I'm havin the same problem with black city, no trainers no buildings.if u want I can visit yours.
    Last edited by tedo tb; 12-07-2013 at 06:56 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey I can trade you a french charmander or any of the 1st gen starters that way you can use masuda method

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1. hey i dont know if u know this but the chances of getting a shiny is 1% out of 8000% (the way you are doing it at least). try the musuda method, you put a forun ditto or any other pokemon and 1 local pokemon, it increases the chances by like 6500%.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey guest sign up
    hi