Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shiny Trainer Value Exchange Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Arrow Shiny Trainer Value Exchange Thread

This is the thread where you exchange your shiny trainer values with one another! What is a "shiny trainer value"? Well, I'll explain.

Say your SV is 5

If an egg has a SV of 5, it will be a shiny when it is hatched.

So, if someone has a SV of 15, and you have an egg with a SV of 15, trade it to the person to get a shiny! Trade it back if you want the shiny!

*You must have this software to find your SV, only obtainable when you trade with a friend via Wi-fi*

Download link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads...or-xy.3492531/

All steps can be found in the link. If you have ANY problems,or questions, let me know! PM me please! I can explain a whole bunch ^.^

My SV is 717. Let me know if you have an egg with the value 717. It will come out shiny!

*LOOKING FOR ZORUA EGG WITH VALUE OF 717. THANKS!*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My trainer shiny value is 3553. I willl look for zorua eggs with your shiny value
    ~Linux Mint~

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    and i will look for eggs with yours!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine I am assuming is 3333

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quick question, how are you supposed to know the SV of your eggs if InstaCheck only shows the stats of Pokemon being shown/traded to you? Or am I missing something?
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i see the egg shiny value as well as trainers

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mine is 3905. Anyone has eggs like that?
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Noivern Knight View Post
    Quick question, how are you supposed to know the SV of your eggs if InstaCheck only shows the stats of Pokemon being shown/traded to you? Or am I missing something?
    You're definitely missing something.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 98 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know my shiny value

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinysora View Post
    I don't know my shiny value
    pm me and i can give it to ya

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkm-Whisperer Silver View Post
    pm me and i can give it to ya
    Could you check mine as well?

My computer doesnt want to run the program so i cant check it

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could definitely use some help, since I have no computer of my own.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    No idea what mine is.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 65 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I believe this was patched on the last update. I might be wrong though.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!